585,670 active members*
3,949 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

parameters for cincinnati arrow 1000 (1998)

Hi... I just bought a CNC cincinnati arrow 1000 (1998) with acramatic 2100, when the machine arrived everything was o.k. apparently, when I treat to run a easy program of tool change I sow that the tool change position was wrong because the spindle chrashed with the drum tool. After that a operator who was training me and I began to navegate in the control options and a think we lost some parameters because now I can't Align the machine, the control shows a message wich says that the axis Z encoder can find the grid to match the mechanical signal with the electrical signal then the mchine can't reach the alignament process.

can somebody help me?.

thank's...

Red face Tool change setup

Hello,try set it in Machine Application. Its in "soft menu" in bottom of main display. In this setup application, choose card "Axes/Z" or "Tool Changer". See field near "Automatic Tool Change Position" and tune the right position, start in highest values and BRAKE it with pot.. Maybe u must fill password "SERVICE" in Security menu, if you have choosed level "Operator". This enable some setting functions in Acramatic. Sorry, i dont remember exactly, i'm out of shop floor, but this is "identificable" option. Good luck and sorry for my poor english.