584,805 active members*
4,987 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 1 of 2 12

Smile Fanuc 10T parameters

My turing center equipped with Fanuc 10T & I am getting SV027 alarm X & Z axis digital servo parameters missing. I donot have it's parameter manual, even I donot familier with Fanuc 10T cnc system. Please help me to solve my problem, send me it's complete manuals. Could you also tell me that how do i enter the parameters?

What kind of machine do you have? i.e. who is the machine tool builder and model number?

Quote Originally Posted by fanuservicetech View Post
    What kind of machine do you have? i.e. who is the machine tool builder and model number?
    It's Dainichi BX45 equiped with Fanuc 10T-F with Fanuc AC servo X axis Model 5, Z axis model 10. I had tried several times to enter motor ID but no success even I had entered motor parameters manually but after reboot these parameters could not be retained except motor ID. still getting Alarm SV027 in both axis, I have it's parameters list provided by Dainichi but no success. I suspect that it's memory card or mother board having some problem as servo is not getting intialized. Could tell me more about it's memory card that it is having bubble memory? & how to intialized it's bubble memory?
    I could not able to change it's option parameters #9000, I am getting error "Locked"
    please tell me how do I change it's option parameters #9000
    kindly help me to solve this problem.

Please see memory restore procedure here.
    http://www.kfasllc.com/memory_backup_restore_F1011.htm

Please see memory restore procedure here.
    thank you very much for your prompt reply, after memory restore will it solve my problem.
    could you also provide me the option parameter discription (details) to configure this machine as needed. as this system having battery, could you tell me more about it's memory card that it has bubble memory or battery backup memory card. what is the use of the battery?

You have the option to the Data Sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by rai View Post
    thank you very much for your prompt reply, after memory restore will it solve my problem.
    could you also provide me the option parameter discription (details) to configure this machine as needed. as this system having battery, could you tell me more about it's memory card that it has bubble memory or battery backup memory card. what is the use of the battery?
    battery backup (3 D-cell alkaline batteries) is for the memory backup and should be changed regularly (once a year) with control power turned ON. Is there any option in particular you are missing after you restore memory? Have you check parameter 99xx area against the list to make sure you got everything in? Just remember that if you need to correct option parameters, you go back in to IPL mode using "-" & "." keys and NOT "7" & "9" (memory clear).

I am still getting SV027 Alarm even i had tried to restore its parameters & option parameters but could not got success, i have tried deferent parameter option parameters but could not got succeeded.

Please double check your parameter setting between 1800 ~2000 aganist your original list.

I had double checked these parameters even tried diferent parameters but could get success. Then I took servo motor details from it's plate & put servo motor parameters according to servo motor data sheet manually but same result got. I had tried diferent motor ID's but no change but is happening there's servo motor parameters # 1853 to 1873 does not change it's value whenever I put diferent motor ID's but it retains only single value, If I put these value manually it got changed but after reboot it backs to it's original value. I thing it may be an option parameter problem or any hardware problem. I had tried diferent option parameters. It may be configured for DC analogue servo, that's why it's AC servo not get initialised. Kindly help me to solve this problem.

Can you post the parameter list here or e-mail to me? I would like to review it.
    Thanks.

parameter list

Here I am sending you the parameter list, I have two lists provided by Dainichi.
    Kindly check these parameters & solve my problem.

Can you post the parameter list here or e-mail to me? I would like to review it.
    Thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by rai View Post
    Here I am sending you the parameter list, I have two lists provided by Dainichi.
    Kindly check these parameters & solve my problem.
    Please re-enter parameter 1852 through 1873 according to the list (as shown on your file "10T type B1"). Then set parameter 1804#1 (2nd bit from right) = 1 and then power OFF and back ON. This time parameter 1852 to 1873 should stay instead of changing back to default. Let me know how it works out. And also don't forget to enter PMC parameters (on your 10T type B3) on PMC paramter page ==> timers, keeprelays etc. see out website
    for reloading PMC parameters.

Please re-enter parameter 1852 through 1873 according to the list (as shown on your file "10T type B1"). Then set parameter 1804#1 (2nd bit from right) = 1 and then power OFF and back ON. This time parameter 1852 to 1873 should stay instead of changing back to default. Let me know how it works out. And also don't forget to enter PMC parameters (on your 10T type B3) on PMC paramter page ==> timers, keeprelays etc. see out website
    for reloading PMC parameters.
    I had tried several times this method but these parameters switched back to the default values.
    Does these parameters (#1852 to #1873)has relation with PMC parameters, as I didn't enter PMC parameters. Kindly help me.

i am still awaiting for your reply. kindly help me.

kindly help me out from this problem, still waiting for your reply

i have a cnc machine with 10TF control. i have no orignal paramters for this machine and i tried to upload parameters of other machine's parameters to my machine bt when i power on the machine SV014 Alaram is coming.

have any idea to remove this alaram or is it related to any parameter?

parameter needed 10TF

PLEASE ANYONE PROVIDE ME PARAMETERS
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • File Type: zip 1.zip (440.4 KB, 286 views)
    • File Type: zip 2.zip (398.8 KB, 209 views)
    • File Type: zip 3.zip (584.7 KB, 190 views)
    • File Type: zip 4.zip (531.8 KB, 166 views)
    • File Type: zip 5.zip (497.6 KB, 186 views)

Parameters are ALWAYS unique to each machine tool builder. What is the machine? It's obviously a lathe, but whose?

edit - I'd contact the Meggitt people, if you can find them.

hello

this is lathe two Axis machine which you can see in picture and control is extended place in separate cabine. i couldnt find the machine serial no bcz there is no name plate present in the machine.

i provided you all information find out from machine.

any more question?

Page 1 of 2 12