585,974 active members*
4,269 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

mazak integrex e410-hs

Hello all, im new, couldnt find a place to introduce myself anywhere so il start in here seeing as i am involved in Mazaks every day.

In my previous employment i operated/set both mazak multiplexes and mazak quick turns, mainly small part machining in mass, repeat orders off roughly 10,000 parts per month. family owned sub-contract company (not my family).

I have now found a new job where i do half as much work for twice as much money!!

its is a huge company in scotland that has been around for a long time and known throughout the world, i wont name it as i dont know the rules on that yet, they have just bought the new mazak (model named in thread) this is their first mazak machine tool, it is currently being commisioned at our new premises, and replacing the standard chuck with a 15" one, the work we will be doing now is large parts, we make tooling for export all over the world and they want to use my experience of mazaks to help, basically, i am now a setter/operator as such large companies have a programmer so i have had a bit of good fortune finding such a cushty job where i can concentrate on what i do best.

so there we go guys, thats a little bit about me and im pleased to meet you all, i hope i can maybe help some people out along the way and also rely on you guys for some advice, and im sorry if ive posted this in the wrong place!!

p.s, does anyone here use the e-tower on the mazak? this is my first time with it and what an awesome piece of kit!!!

i had run e tower1060v

I am kind of in your situation. I worked for 23 years at a company. When I was there for 18 months they bought their first Mazak with mazatrol controls, and gave it to me to figure out. QT-10. Since then its been every machine they own. lathes, mills, live tooling, you name it. I now work for a different company, who hired me away from the original, to support mazatrol applications on 8 Mazaks with Matrix controls. 3 HMC-6800's, 2 Integrex 400-IV ST's, and 3 standard lathes (1 QTN-350, and 2 QTN-250's). I sit in office in front of MatrixCam all day and do what I do best. Write Mazatrol Code. What a job!!!

Mikiemo

Newbie to Mazak

I have never even touched a Mazak, but am working at a company that is getting the Integrex e-650H II in a couple months. I am the only programmer at my company. I will be posting in this forum often in the near future. I will be going to the programming class Mazak offers in a couple months. Anyone have experience at these classes? I've been programming mills and a few lathes for about 10 years. Mainly Okumas and Haas. There is a forum for Mazak Integrex Machinists you might be interested in going to. Just google it. Be talking to you!