584,862 active members*
5,523 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

CNC Simulator

Hello,

I am currently taking CNC programming courses at George Brown College in Toronto. Currently i downloaded a MicroTech CNC simulator and everything works like charm at first. Now I am entering an advance programming in CNC but there is one problem. The MicroTech CNC simulator that i own doesn't function very well on subprogramming, so that means i cant visualise everything that im doing. My teacher has a very thick accent and its really hard for me to understand him but he's a great guy. If u anyone of you guys know a greate CNC simulator and somehow free to use, that would be very much appreciated.

P.S. Without CNC simulator it is really hard to understand what all the codes can do. Making a program in the simulator made my studying so much easier.

Reagan... Thank you all..

Angry

Hey Flip_Ston3d, you're using CNC Simulator for the same thing I was. And you've hit the same problem. There is a paid version of CNC simulator that unlocks these functions.

I got around it by writing two versions of my code, one that I would run on the machine, and one, the exact same, but with the subprogram copied and pasted in wherever it is called, to allow CNC Sim to test it.

Good luck.

~ Ian

R u saying that there is a way to run Microtech in subprogramming. I understand that u some how or sometimes check ur work on the machine. Is there any other simulator that u know?

not sure if this one accepts subs but it is free , worth trying

http://www.cs.technion.ac.il/~gershon/NCSim/
    A poet knows no boundary yet he is bound to the boundaries of ones own mind !! ........

Its almost a great program but i cant see any picture. Its just pure black. Im not even sure if any of my programs actully works on this simulator. Thx though...

P.S. Guys if u know some simulator please let me know on give me the link. It would be very much appreciated..... Thx

A poet knows no boundary yet he is bound to the boundaries of ones own mind !! ........

Which version?

which ever one you want
    1.1 is the free one

CNC SIMULATOR

DEAR FRIENDS I AM LEARNING G & M CODE CNC PROGRAMMING, we are using HAPPY CAM made by HAPPY USER for Deckel company , it runs on dos, and our teacher is not giving us this program to practice at home, plz tell me a good simulator. and how to use it pdf file if it is presnet , and if any one can find be HAPPY CAM i will be very happy

Have you tried the MicroTech?
    http://www.cncsimulator.com/
    Al.
    CNC, Mechatronics Integration and Custom Machine Design

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
    Albert E.

i dowloaded it but cant understand how to use it, can u tell me

I'm using fanuc machine and cnc simulator for my studies how do i use sub program in cnc simulator? its basicllay pXX(times repetation) XXXX(program nummer without O ) in fanuc machine how do i use it in cnc simulator? is there some command like call or sub or sumthin'