Hi everybody, this is my second post here, but have been reading for a little while.
I have a Smithy combo machine that I've converted with steppers and run on Mach2.
I bought a 3 pack of Tecel ST200 drivers awhile back, but did not download any spec sheet at the time. It now looks like they are out of business. www.tecel.com

Would anyone know of a place to findout the wireing, hookup, specs, voltage limits...?

TIA.

My Smithy is a CB1239XL. I first bought some Lini-Steppers and bought my motors too small. The machine ran okay, but would sometimes skip a beat. Didn't get feedback
I bought a pair of Gecko Drives and much bigger motors for the 2 lathe axis. I have it all stuffed into an old PC case with a 25A 24V power supply and the X and Y axis' move fine. I'm just now getting around to hooking up the Z axis and was thinking of trying the ST200 driver. I think it's supposed to be good for 2A per phase. If it doesn't work, I'll probably just get another Gecko drive as it is very easy to setup and use.

thanks.