585,898 active members*
5,267 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Unhappy cincinatti milacron arrow 750

can anyone help with recent problem on my acramatic 2100, the z axis does not operate manually , but z axis operates in programme mode and when input in mdi mode. The z does not move downwards on feed button on pendant , but does return home, the z light on pendant is frozen and x,y buttons cannot be illuminated, also the data reset button cannot be acessed. Ive checked the axis inhibit and they are fine, when machine first powers on the z axis on the pendant says - not ready, then after alligenment the z axis on pendant screen says EOP? Could the pendant be faulty? any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

Hi kevmor
    There is a tec in Birmingham that my able to help you . I know he is busy till the end of the week . His web site is www.skippysmt.com . He has just serviced two Cincinnati's VMC for me . At what I think was good price . So if you email him , he maybe able to help you with your problem when back .
    Ozmick

Thanks ozmic, i will look at his website and e mail him, to see if he can solve it, thanks again
    kevmor

Sounds maybe like your pendant is failing.

I'm pretty sure the EOP you see on the small pendant display means End Of Program. Our pendant says this after a cycle is over.

Wink cincinatti

Thanks laka, yes we had a guy from birmingham down to have a look at the machine, yes the pendant was faulty, but he also said that the hard drive wasnt loading up properly, and a relay board was faulty. He replaced the hard drive and relay board and loaned me his pendant , while he replaces the 2 boards inside pendant. There were also some sticky keys on the main screen , which ive overcome by installing a keyboard and mouse, much better and quicker, machine know workslike new

Hi kevmor
    The chap from Birmingham was that the tec I use from Skippy MT ? If so was it Adrian or Andy that came ? Please to here you are up and runing , we carnt have the Cincinnati's sitting around doing nothing .
    Ozmick