Has anyone had problems holding I.D. tolerance on a 1995 Femco Durga 25-E. The O.D. tooling holds within .0002" all day long, but the I.D. tooling fluctuates +/-.0015". The movement is random. I'll get 2 or 3 parts that run within .0005", then the next part is out -.0015". Then the following part is +.0015. It jumps all around.(chair) I've eliminated the tool holders/tooling/inserts from the problem. So I believe it's a mechanicle issue. It's not the X-axis, because the O.D. tooling holds great. This machine has a double turret. The front turret is for the O.D. and the rear is for the I.D. If you put a indicator on the I.D. tools and move the turret by hand, one side will move +/-.001" and the other side will move +/-.01". I've tried everything I can think of and no solutions. We've had a service guy come out 2 times and I've spent hours and hours on the phone with him and the manufacturer with no solutions. I'm about ready to make the machine a boat anchor if I can't get this solved soon (flame2) If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, please feel free to give me an ear full. Thanks in advance, Sean