585,717 active members*
3,965 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 1 of 2 12

CAM T4 Mazak Mazatrol optional parameters

Does anyone have any information on the optional parameters on page 4 of the T4 parameters?
    "Fire is cool" -Beavis

t4 option parameters

go to diagnostics page, cursor to wh, input 1640a0, input, cursor right, input ff, go back to parameter page, will be accessible now

DD

I know how to get to them (thanks anyway) I need info on the optional parameters on that page.
    "Fire is cool" -Beavis

t4 parameters, options

if you have your electrical prints, it wiill show the option parameters and have sub notes. these sub notes tell you what page the option parameters are located, for instance sheet 142, 143,145. On those pages, you will see exactly what each option parameter is. You will have to determine which of these options your machine has, such as normal chuck, japan chuck, and put the correct bits in the option parameter

no found the feed

when attempt to do what you say, and passage to the position page clears the FF to him

Option Parameter T4

Does anyone have any information on the optional parameters on page 4 of the T4 parameters?
    How to access the option parameter ?

I think it is a typo FX27 instead of 727. FX01 is the board w/ the dip switch you pull the board flip #2 if memory serves correct, replace board power on 5 seconds off 5 seconds. Usually 1 time will work but sometimes not, go ahead and power on off 3 - 5 times for good measure, power off flip switch 2 back to original position w/out removing board and power on. Done.

Sorry wrong thread......
    "Fire is cool" -Beavis

Quote Originally Posted by tonny2105 View Post

Probably have to select diagnosis display, position cursor at WH and type 1640A0 & input. Move cursor to right type FF & input. Then go back to paramter pages and scroll to the fourth page. After editing anything on this page you must turn the control off and back on for changes to take effect. I hope this works for you. Like I said in another post I have been through alot w/ this control. Also, if your spindle drive craps out 1 to many times like mine did let me know and I will talk you through replacing it w/ an aftermarket unit that will be completely trouble free for approx $1500.00 US or ask me to ship you the pallet of spare parts I have for that drive....
    "Fire is cool" -Beavis

Also, if you can access page 4 parameters and are just having problems w/ changing optional parameters you must type in the 0's or 1's for the whole string (8 characters I think) and then type in the number of parameters that are 1's (on). For example:

00000000 last digit would be 0 because there are no on bits (000000000)
    10000000 last digit would be 1 for 1 on bits (100000001 & input)
    10000001 last digit would be 2 for 2 on bits (100000012 & input)
    10001001 last digit would be 3 for 3 on bits (100010013 & input)
    etc....
    Press input after each bit string and number of on bits.

One of these parameters tells the control how much memory it is equipped w/ and nothing will work until you change it, power off, and power back on. Then your hydraulics will come up and you can move on to the next problem!
    "Fire is cool" -Beavis

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by machinist360 View Post
    Probably have to select diagnosis display, position cursor at WH and type 1640A0 & input. Move cursor to right type FF & input. Then go back to paramter pages and scroll to the fourth page. After editing anything on this page you must turn the control off and back on for changes to take effect. I hope this works for you. Like I said in another post I have been through alot w/ this control. Also, if your spindle drive craps out 1 to many times like mine did let me know and I will talk you through replacing it w/ an aftermarket unit that will be completely trouble free for approx $1500.00 US or ask me to ship you the pallet of spare parts I have for that drive....
    HELLO FRIEND,
    thank you your Info is work.
    but I still have Problem with the alarm 22 NMI Memory Parity Error.
    I have Loaded new Parameter by Hand also C Cond,Tool Data and Tool Set.
    How to clear Alarm 22 ?

Glad to hear that worked for you. You probably get the Alarm 22 NMI memory parity error every time you put the machine in automatic mode and press cycle start. If you do the reinitialization every time you turn on the machine it will probably run, but of course that is not the best solution. Contact the guys at Mitsubishi Electric www.meau.com and describe the problem. They can fix the offending board for $300.00 US and it was well worth it in my case. Let me know if there is anything else I can help with!
    "Fire is cool" -Beavis

parameters optional

hello,

no hablo ingles espero me puedas entender

te vas a parameter

3 2 1

solo debes de presionar el tercer boton (back page, next page)

presiona 1131

imput

ahi te deben salir los parametros opcionales

traduce con google

jorge viloria

Quote Originally Posted by jlviloria@gmail View Post
    hello,

no hablo ingles espero me puedas entender

te vas a parameter

3 2 1

solo debes de presionar el tercer boton (back page, next page)

presiona 1131

imput

ahi te deben salir los parametros opcionales

traduce con google

jorge viloria
    Gracias muy bien
    "Fire is cool" -Beavis

The Machine not yet run untill this alarmm 22 clear I think.
    How to Clear all Parameter because has some parameter can not change so I want to clear first all the Parameter.
    Do you have an Option Parameter for CAM T4 ?
    Thank you

Glad to hear that worked for you. You probably get the Alarm 22 NMI memory parity error every time you put the machine in automatic mode and press cycle start. If you do the reinitialization every time you turn on the machine it will probably run, but of course that is not the best solution. Contact the guys at Mitsubishi Electric www.meau.com and describe the problem. They can fix the offending board for $300.00 US and it was well worth it in my case. Let me know if there is anything else I can help with!
    How to Clear all Parameter because has some parameter can not change so I want to clear first all the Parameter.
    Thank you

Thank you
    Inch or Metric?
    "Fire is cool" -Beavis

Inch or Metric?
    I need Metric.
    How to clear all the Parameter to 0 (zero)

Thank you

I need Metric.
    How to clear all the Parameter to 0 (zero)

Thank you
    That is described in the service bulletin I posted.
    "Fire is cool" -Beavis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone have any information on how to change optional parameters on mazak cam T2 ?

Does anyone have any information on the optional parameters on page 4 of the T2 parameters?

Page 1 of 2 12