584,854 active members*
4,254 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > News Announcements > Newest fixturing innovative clamping technology (instead vacuum)
Page 7 of 8 5678
    i'm more amused about him posting a product announcement for a product that doesnt exist. and by now, its not enough for him to say well i have it, he has to prove it. and i'm sorry, nobody here is going to pay to see it. if you are intelligent you should have a patent on it (on your site you have copyrighted the name) so you should have nothing to fear. i must say you are horrible PR person.
    I WANT MORE COWBELL!!!

He just keeps going and going and going, your like the energizer bunny, time to back up the bull**** bud... I have the inexpensive version of your product right here...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails superglue.jpg  

Or we call it Diarrhea of the mouth... Your one of those people who thinks any publicity is good publicity... Best of luck to you and your product, what ever it is...

Product that doesn't exist?

Quote Originally Posted by baseball43v3r View Post
    i'm more amused about him posting a product announcement for a product that doesnt exist. and by now, its not enough for him to say well i have it, he has to prove it. and i'm sorry, nobody here is going to pay to see it. if you are intelligent you should have a patent on it (on your site you have copyrighted the name) so you should have nothing to fear. i must say you are horrible PR person.
    I WANT MORE COWBELL!!!
    I have today two customers (after four month on market), from diamonds and blades field. Did they pay for a product that doesn't exist?

In any case see it on: www.mts-rnd.com

yes they did.

Lightbulb New Product Application For Opti-Act

Yulijerky,

If you make Opti-Act edible we could use it to attach the sprinkles on our pink donuts.

It could revolutionize our industry.

JoeyB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sprinkles.jpg  

Providing more info?

Quote Originally Posted by big_mak View Post
    Where's the video that's been promised for MONTHS??????????? The presentation is bogus.Basically wut I'm saying is SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It's that simple. By not providing more info, you are limiting your market to those who will be attending IMTS. Piss poor marketing in my mind it's really sad.It's like saying I have a machine shop, but you can't see my machine tools, because you may put the same machines in your shop!It's simply time to PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!I must agree with the majority here:bs:

I can provide you only performance!

24 People?

Quote Originally Posted by baseball43v3r View Post
    well if you had cared to even look at his photo, around 24 people or so. He uses the term "we" as a representation of him and his company, who you seem to have neglected to respond to their messages. and can you please refrain from posting the link to your website during every reply, we know by now quite well what the link is to your fraud...err... site.
    No one wrote any comment, if they do so they get an answer on the same day!

Red face

Yulijerky,

WE are still waiting for the quote for the Opti-Act!

Time is passing by, WE might end up in a old folks home waiting for your reply.

WE have several thousand locations and WE would like to place orders.

Of course WE expect you to give us the bakers dozen and senior citizen discount as well.

JoeyB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Donut_Social_2.jpg  

Still haven't seen that video!(nuts)
    "It's only funny until some one get's hurt, and then it's just hilarious!!" Mike Patton - Faith No More Ricochet

Few days!

Quote Originally Posted by big_mak View Post
    Still haven't seen that video!(nuts)

In a few days you will see it.

Quote Originally Posted by yuliany View Post
    In a few days you will see it.

you kepp saying "see it on..." but what exactly is "it"? there is nothing there but some words, and you saying you have a client. there are no actual pictures of anything to "see". therefore will you stop posting about "it" if you wont let us see what "it" is.

You've said in a week months ago for the movie have you not? Find some time to put the movie together instead of posting your link all the time and trying to defend yourself.

SImply showing us the film, will do more that you could ever say. At this point you've made no allies here, and I don't see it getting very far with anyone who has followed the thread. If I as a shop owner blew as much smoke up a customers a$$ as you have I'd be sure not to see them again.

Think about it for a minute or an hour it may take you longer to figure that out.
    "It's only funny until some one get's hurt, and then it's just hilarious!!" Mike Patton - Faith No More Ricochet

Anyone make it to IMTS to see the invention that is going to change the world? Just wondering...

My web is 30 days old I count 15,000 visits.
    This guy was kicked off Practical Machinst...he's working a website hit scam or something. But the ITMS show is over so put up or shutup

IMTS

I was there Tursday and Friday, and spent most of my time in the cutting tool and Workholding section, and I saw NOTHING!!!!!!

I did however see some interesting alternatives to Jergens Ball Locks, and some cool drills and a bunch of more reputable stuff I'd spend my hard earned money on!

http://www.miteebite.com/products/mitee_grip_e.html

here is a reputable company selling the same principal with nothing to hide
    A poet knows no boundary yet he is bound to the boundaries of ones own mind !! ........

The latest update! complex curves clamping fixture.

Quote Originally Posted by dertsap View Post
    http://www.miteebite.com/products/mitee_grip_e.html

here is a reputable company selling the same principal with nothing to hide
    That product is able to clamp blades? take a look at the web sie.

The OPTO-ACT can clamp complex curves as you see!

For more info: www.mts-rnd.com

Question

Mr. Yuliany

How much does the 400x400 mm system cost?

PDB

Quote Originally Posted by yuliany View Post

That product is able to clamp blades? take a look at the picture on the left side.

[/url]
    double sided tape would do the same as what you have shown me there , it gives me zero proof the system works ,

you may have a true blue product but youve got to show us more or we will continue to look at you as a posible crook , and in my opinion only a fool would buy something that is being presented in secrecy with no proof that it works
    A poet knows no boundary yet he is bound to the boundaries of ones own mind !! ........

Page 7 of 8 5678