585,981 active members*
4,189 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > News Announcements > Newest fixturing innovative clamping technology (instead vacuum)
Page 1 of 8 123

Newest fixturing innovative clamping technology (instead vacuum)

Partners program, COMMING SOON!

A new innovative clamping technology named OPTO-ACT that replace old vacuum technology was developed.
    Tensile strength 300 kg/cm2 Temp. from -50 up to 1500C.
    Detailed Info. On web site: www.mts-rnd.com

It might just be me, but I took a quick glance through your website and I can't figure out what your products offer as far as clamping systems. Can you give us a little write up and maybe post some pictures here?

Answer.

Quote Originally Posted by mc-motorsports View Post
    It might just be me, but I took a quick glance through your website and I can't figure out what your products offer as far as clamping systems. Can you give us a little write up and maybe post some pictures here?
    Dear Friend,

Look, it's a very serious issue! the product will be exposed on the IMTS exhibition.
    I hope and pray that this product will cause a revolution, because it have all the potential to resolve a need, and a lot of problems.
    You can understand that if the "heard" of this product will be published, the Chinese or Taiwan producers will copy it very soon.
    This product will help industries to develop faster, stronger, and easier, and cheaper, it's a base to open new horizons!

Yulian.

LOL! It's so great you can't show me what you want me to buy? <===joke

I understand that the chinese like to copy everything, but honesty, how do you market a product if you can't show your customers what it is or how it works? I wasn't asking for blueprints.

IMTS is a great place to bring new technology, and there are pleanty of asians running around there with cameras!

Patents are great if you have the money to protect it, but it has to be a VERY profitable product.

Marketing is your best bet. Get to your customers first, plus it's made in Isreal, right? Dont' worry, I won't buy anything from China if I don't have to, and yes, I am one of those people who will spend the extra money for a product made anywhere else regardless of quality is matched or not, usually not.

MC

Thanks for support.

LOL! It's so great you can't show me what you want me to buy? <===joke

I understand that the chinese like to copy everything, but honesty, how do you market a product if you can't show your customers what it is or how it works? I wasn't asking for blueprints.

IMTS is a great place to bring new technology, and there are pleanty of asians running around there with cameras!

Patents are great if you have the money to protect it, but it has to be a VERY profitable product.

Marketing is your best bet. Get to your customers first, plus it's made in Isreal, right? Dont' worry, I won't buy anything from China if I don't have to, and yes, I am one of those people who will spend the extra money for a product made anywhere else regardless of quality is matched or not, usually not.

MC
    Dear Friend,

Soon a distributor will start to support the OPTO-ACT technology in the US, I will not sell a product without service and the customer will not buy the product without testing it.

Yulian.

I wish you luck. Holding the part is 80% of the battle, and if you've got a new innovative way of fixturing, you should do good!

But like I said, you posted your website and I can't figure out what it is or what it does.

And may I suggest that you do a little marketing before you get to IMTS? If people know your product, product name and or company, they will look for you, that's why they go there.

Good luck!

MC

I agree.

I wish you luck. Holding the part is 80% of the battle, and if you've got a new innovative way of fixturing, you should do good!

But like I said, you posted your website and I can't figure out what it is or what it does.

And may I suggest that you do a little marketing before you get to IMTS? If people know your product, product name and or company, they will look for you, that's why they go there.

Good luck!

MC
    Dear Friend,

I agree to each word, this publication is a part of marketing.
    Every day I study new things, most of people are positive and cooperate.
    All of us will win from this new invention.

Yulian.

*puzzled* I can find no information on this system... perhaps it's geko's feet?

It's listed on Practical Machinist with many comments from subscibers, here:

http://www.practicalmachinist.com/vb...=157773&page=2

Got some info on it here:

http://mts-rnd.com/app/Showcontent.a...&St=&Sb=&S=245

There's also a German site which mentions it, but with no clearer information. There's some hint at a light activated adhesive system, but again nothing tangible.

I'd be interested in anything that allows me to fixture parts quicker and cheaper. My typical applications include Milling and Turning, but I really be very interested to know if this system could hold glass to stailess steel, under high vacuum (about 4X10e-5 Bar), at temperatures of up to 800 degrees celcius.
    I love deadlines- I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.

Yes, it can fit your need.

Quote Originally Posted by ImanCarrot View Post
    *puzzled* I can find no information on this system... perhaps it's geko's feet?

It's listed on Practical Machinist with many comments from subscibers, here:

http://www.practicalmachinist.com/vb...=157773&page=2

Got some info on it here:

http://mts-rnd.com/app/Showcontent.a...&St=&Sb=&S=245

There's also a German site which mentions it, but with no clearer information. There's some hint at a light activated adhesive system, but again nothing tangible.

I'd be interested in anything that allows me to fixture parts quicker and cheaper. My typical applications include Milling and Turning, but I really be very interested to know if this system could hold glass to stailess steel, under high vacuum (about 4X10e-5 Bar), at temperatures of up to 800 degrees celcius.
    Dear Friend,

The OPTO-ACT can fit to yours challenge, to hold S.S and glass at the pressure and at Temp. that you define.
    If you want please send me your details and I will connect with you.

Yulian.

hmm, I think I'll wait and find out more before I let a saleseman come near me- I'm looking to hold glass lenses upside down in a vacuum coating chamber in order to coat the lenses with (for example) an anti reflection coating. Presently, I hold them in various stainless steel "holes" which is ok, but they are bloody expensive to make. For precision lens work I need lots of different holes which cost a blinking fortune. If I could reduce this cost it would help a lot.
    I love deadlines- I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.

I am not a saleseman.

Quote Originally Posted by ImanCarrot View Post
    hmm, I think I'll wait and find out more before I let a saleseman come near me- I'm looking to hold glass lenses upside down in a vacuum coating chamber in order to coat the lenses with (for example) an anti reflection coating. Presently, I hold them in various stainless steel "holes" which is ok, but they are bloody expensive to make. For precision lens work I need lots of different holes which cost a blinking fortune. If I could reduce this cost it would help a lot.
    Dear Freind,

I am not a saleseman I am the Inventor!
    Look, If you will use my method you will save money, and time (which also have a value). If you please want to make contact go forward.

Yulian.

Hmmmmmmmm......

Search of IMTS exhibitors yielded nothing, you going to show your product at a hot dog stand at the show???? Chinese secret manufacturing spies are on their way to Israel as we speak!!! Don't you love a good mystery.

IMTS show.

Quote Originally Posted by SCRAPWOTSCRAP View Post
    Search of IMTS exhibitors yielded nothing, you going to show your product at a hot dog stand at the show???? Chinese secret manufacturing spies are on their way to Israel as we speak!!! Don't you love a good mystery.
    Dear Friend,

The OPTO-ACT will be shown by two rep. on the IMTS show.

Yulian.

Movie on web.

Quote Originally Posted by yuliany View Post
    Dear Friend,

The OPTO-ACT will be shown by two rep. on the IMTS show.

Yulian.

Dear friends,

Soon a movie that shows process action will be added to the web: www.mts-rnd.com

Yulian.

New partners program.

New partners program on our web COMMING SOON!
    Visit at: www.mts-rnd.com

Yulian.

I don't know about anyone else, but when I go to a web site that still has "your text here" on several pages, it loses A LOT of credibility. Smells like bull$hit? or amway...

I think he has an idea and he's paranoid that it's going to get ripped or copied, me and you would be paranoid also, right?

I think he's just trying to create a "buzz" before IMTS so people stop and look if they see the display. Can't blame him for covering his ass. Being an inventor, he probably doesn't want to spend the money on patents and protecting patents, he's probably just looking to sell the idea and get his $$$ out of it.

MC

Wrong.

I think he has an idea and he's paranoid that it's going to get ripped or copied, me and you would be paranoid also, right?

I think he's just trying to create a "buzz" before IMTS so people stop and look if they see the display. Can't blame him for covering his ass. Being an inventor, he probably doesn't want to spend the money on patents and protecting patents, he's probably just looking to sell the idea and get his $$$ out of it.

MC
    Dear friend,

It's only the promo!

Yulian.

Ridiculous.

New web site.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserImage View Post
    I don't know about anyone else, but when I go to a web site that still has "your text here" on several pages, it loses A LOT of credibility. Smells like bull? or amway...
    Dear friend,

The web is new.

Yulian

Page 1 of 8 123