585,752 active members*
4,160 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: Syil X4

Syil X4

Is somebody can give me instructions how to install the coolant system piping etc at my X4
    The complete Kit supplied with the machine from the factory but no manual or instructions with this

christos

Question What manual?

The screw in plug on the corner of the table far left as you look at the machine is where the return pipe goes.
    Magnet holds plumbing to the head where ever you need to put it. Beats bolting it on. I found two outlet pipes got in the way and blocked one off.
    Can always be screwed back on.
    I put a dual power outlet power sockets on the cabinet.
    Wired on direct to the power so it now runs my lamp. Now the machine does not get left on when you miss the little green light.
    With the back off the machine (mine is hinged now) using MDI or a short program execute M8 then M9 repeatedly and identify the relay that is clicking. This is the one to switch the pump active lead.
    If you don't get any clicking then the output #1 and #2 in the Mach3 requires configuring to enable the relay. Mach3 manual describes this somewhere, and you I beliveve it should be set to active low.
    From the keyboard while on screen 1, ctrl-F should toggle the relay also.
    As for the motor connections and the capacitor, I haven't hooked up that part yet. Still have to figure it out.
    Super X3. 3600rpm. Sheridan 6"x24" Lathe + more. Three ways to fix things: The right way, the other way, and maybe your way, which is possibly a faster wrong way.