585,768 active members*
4,238 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Gorebal Warming Bull

I want to know where the ice age is that these creeps promised me in 1964?
    All of the alarmist tripe represents the big fish being fed to the gullible of academia by those who would destroy our economic opportunities while exempting "emerging nations".(nuts) The little girl in front of the train in the add is effective. The train is PT Barnam style Junk Science and the tracks are our public school system. I agree.... get our kids off the tracks.

Now that you have added "bull" to your previous thread title, people are sure to respond: http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56194

Never mind that. You are quite right about the need for action to prevent global warming being a load of bull.

To your earlier thread: The fear of global warming is a manifestation of the instinctual pagan awareness of hell.

It's 11:59:30 P.M. ! At midnight we all turn into serfs in the servitude of one worlders using Gorebull warming as an excuse to starve us all.

It may be too late for even the ringing of revolution. Get on first name terms with your Maker, the time is nigh.
    “ In questions of power, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” Thomas Jefferson

My first post

I will weigh in here with a few thoughts. I heard a few days ago that NASA engineers/scientists have learned that the surface temps of other planets and moons in our solar system are also up 1 degree F or so. Maybe them aliens are polluters also! I am dismayed by the arrogance and bull@%& that our 'scientific community' foists on the country/world. My dad was a scientist who ended up being black balled near the end of his career because he exposed a bunch of people in his field as frauds. His opinion was that close to 80% of the research in his field was corrupted by greed and an insatiable desire for fame. I was watching a NOVA program on global warming/global dimming and couldn't take it anymore. There were so many glaring questions that weren't asked nor answered that I just had to turn it off.

I think the only dependable answer to this whole mess is that man is arrogant and thinks he (sic) knows far more than he does. We sure may be in a warming trend globaly, but I don't think we are contributing that much to the equation. I also saw an article that stated that the Tilimook forest fire put more mercury into the atmosphere than the whole state of California did in a year. This whole thing reminds me of the glaring jumps of faith in the THEORY of evolution. but that's another topic.

It's them aliens.
    (flame2)