584,800 active members*
4,516 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Hyundai Kia > Hyundai Hit8s w/siemens840c

Hyundai Hit8s w/siemens840c

Hey guys, I'm having an intermittent problem with my Hyundai Hit8s w/siemens 840c. the spindle is not starting when the program is started. Some days it works great and then some it hardly works at all. I get no error messages, no timeout, nothing. Machine just sits, waiting for the spindle and a CSS value, I'd imagine. Siemens seems to think its a hyundai issue, and hyundai thinks its a siemens issue. Hope one of you folks can help me out. Thanks!!

We used to have same machine.... if some days it works great and then some it hardly work. I have the same problem it's circuit board, don't ask me whick one because when the machine complete death. We had a techniction guy come and fixed and it work like new.
    The best way to learn is trial error.

Question

is this a mill or a lathe ? there will be different causes for each

thanks for the replies, it is a lathe. I believe it to be a bad control board but id like to be sure before i go throwing money and parts at it. Thanks again guys

Question

as i said before, there are a number of possible causes.

door switch, chuck closed signal, chuck pressure switch, spindle enable relay, spindle drive output fault, no nc enable output.

Hallo CNC'ler..
    Maschin is Hit 840c Hyundai
    Can say me please..
    that is my problemm.? Z xis has not tork.?
    a can hold this axis with my hand.?
    a checked the driver.. he is good..
    is motor broken.

Spindle limitation

Hello Johnny,

May be you tried to "General reset" the machine. Hope you try the following. Press
    "Menu select" => "Setting data" => "Axis/spindle limitation". Now in the screen you can find "G26". For S1 change the value as 5000. (Hoping that you have mounted a 6" chuck. If you have a larger chuck, input a lower value for spindle speed limitation.)

Hi,

We are looking for HDD back-up (Ghost,Acronis or whatever) for Hyundai Hit8s with Sinumerik 840C. Is there anybody who can help us?
    If it is possible pls upload it to a sharing server (Rapid, Hotfile, ...). Thx in advance!

Re: Hyundai Hit8s w/siemens840c

I have a cnc lath with Sinumeric 840C Hit-8S, Because of battery failure I did General Reset whole process. when I restart the machine i encounter with these alarms:

Also can you tell me the exact value for Spindle/Axis Limitations. I mean value for X-axis, Y-axis, G26, G92, M19

Thanks