585,605 active members*
3,282 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Windows Vista

Does anyone know if Partmaster level 3 runs in Vista? Or is anyone sucessfully running it? Or tried running it?
    Thanks
    JP

Hi JP,
    Partmaster became Vista compatible with version 10. What version are you running?
    You are probably thinking it is worth trying it with Vista since you have had server errors with your current XP system right?
    Regards,
    Wes

VISTA

Yes, you are correct. Thats what I was thinking. In the mean time I completely re imaged my PC ( clear MBR, delete and recreated a new Partition and reformatted with NTFS) then loaded WIN XP Pro Svc pack 2. I never did care for the XP Media Center Edition anyway and had been meaning to dump it. After reloading the OS and installing minimal drivers (Video and NIC ) only, and NO Other Applications I re-downloaded partmaster L3 Ver 10,0,1006. long story, same problem. Its either something I am doing wrong or I dont know what? I am trying to learn this from the tutorials? here is the Link to the page and it is Tutorial 3-Adding a Toolpath.
    Thanks
    JP

SERVER BUSY

Are you still getting the server busy error when you try to post or are you having trouble creating the toolpaths?
    Regards,
    Wes

SERVER BUSY

My apollogies, this problem sort of got fragmented between the two Original posts I made. Yes still get the error. I never tried to Post any Code, I never got that far. I am only trying to apply a Toolpath to a drawing??
    i am going to stop posting here in the "Vista" Thread and only reply in the "Server Busy" Thread.
    Thanks
    JP