Mazak M32b control

I am uploading g-code programs with cable, something very weird is going on. Let me explain what I am doing and the result:

Write program in Cam, save as a .txt.
Import into Dnc software.
Plug cable into PC.
Go to Mazak, "data I/O" then "tape" then "load program". input program # and "start".

At this point, sometimes the control will display: "data I/O busy".
Sometimes, when I press start it will instantly show that the program is now in the memory (even though I have not sent it from Pc).When I look at the "program" I will just have a % sign.
So, I delete that "program", and retry untill it reads "data I/0 busy. Then I send from PC.

Lets say I run the program, and find I need to make changes, so I delete the program out of the Mazak.

I delete the program from my Dnc software, and replace it with the new one.

I set the control up to recieve the new one, and send it. When the transfer is finished, I look at the new program and it is the exact same one that I previously deleted! This is happening regularly, and makes no sense to me whatsoever. Last night after about 10 tries it finally sent the new program, without me changing anything on my pc or Mazak. Just resending and deleting the wrong one, over and over till the new program shows up in the control.

What is going on? How can the control end up with a file that I deleted and replaced?