585,604 active members*
3,360 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Mazak QT-10 T2 manuals --acct w/ mazak?

I am sure that everyone is tired of being asked for copies of manuals. I purchased my QT-10 from a company specifically because they had video of it running, and had the Manuals so I could learn how to operate it and service it.

But, the machine arrived without manuals and "of course" the SOB's can't find them and now won't answer or return my calls. They have my money and short of driving over there to kick someones ass and go to jail, I can get no satisfaction.

I figured I would bite the bullet and go to Mazak and pay the $750 for manuals as it seems no one in the world has a pdf available, but as it would happen, I can't order from Mazak without an account. I have to provide a huge amount of information and wait for a week while they set me up. I am behind the gun since I have spent weeks trying to get the machine set up and running without them and constantly contacting the company --CNC Machine Tool Services out of Georgia -BTW.

So now I am ready to make a request for someone out there either with manuals that is willing to copy them, I will pay all costs, or an account that is willing to order them so I can get them in soon so I can start learning how to program and run this machine. If anyone would be willing to help give me a head start, I would be willing to do whatever. I am now a month behind on these parts that I have to have in the next 3 weeks. I shouldn't take a day to run them once I learn how.

Thanks ahead for anything you can do. I know waterjets pretty good so if I can ever help there I would be willing to reciprocate.

Scott,
    CDT

Есть документация на SQT 10MS 1991г. . Если нужно, скопирую и вышлю.
    Юрий

I have a Cam T-2 programming manual and a complete set of manuals for a QT-25 I'd be willing to part with.

I was in the exact position as you a few months back. I kinda chuckled when I saw the account app.

I told the Mazak people that I don't have a business......I'm just a guy rebuilding a lathe. I only filled out the portions of the form that applied to me, and they had it approved in about an hour. I paid with a MasterCard instead of using an account.

I think I got the manuals in about 4 business days.

I think if you explain your situation, they will accommodate you.

They were pretty helpful to me......you may have caught someone on an off day.

Ok.....that opening post was from 2008. Didn't see that at first. How does this stuff turn up so long after origination?

I suppose he probably has his manuals by now.