585,712 active members*
4,090 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: Hurco KM-3P

Hurco KM-3P

Hi. I own a Hurco KM-3P Three Axis Milling Machine. The machine worked fine for aprox. 1 year, but today, it suddently stopped working. I constantly get the error messages: "FAILED AXIS CONTROLLER ON X", "FAILED AXIS CONTROLLER ON Y", or "FAILED AXIS CONTROLLER ON Z" and sometimes "MOTION ERROR DETECTED ON Z". Sometimes, if i turn off the machine and then turn it back on, it works for a few seconds or minutes, i can calibrate it, and even run a program, but suddently, it stops and shows one of the messages mentioned above. From time to time the error message dissapears after less than a second, and the machine doesn't stop, but sometimes the message wont dissapear and the machine stops. I'm thinking maybe it's the control cards fault, but i'm not sure. Does anyone have other ideas that could help? Thanks.

I'd guess you are running version 8.61 software. You'll need to turn off the diagnostics on the personality card by flicking the bottom switch on SW2 to the "on" position. If it has Max400 servo amps, turn the BAL pot on the Z axis CCW 1 turn.

HURCO KM-3P

Hello. I own a Hurco KM-3P Milling machine and i've been having problems with the Z axis. If i try to run a drilling program, when the tool touches the surface of the part, the Z axis stops and i get a Z axis overload message. I don't have the schematics, so i can't fix it, because i don't know what to fix. Can anyone help me with the schematics or with some ideas on what i should do to fix the problem? Your help would be really appreciated.

I have a pdf file that Hurco sent me on the KM3P's. Has a lot of wiring information. It's to large to attach in on cnczone. Email me at [email protected] and I will send it to you

Allen

Hello Again

I put that file on my bro's website. Buy a set of valve covers while your there

Here's a link http://www.jgangracing.com/KM3-3P%2520Drawings[1].pdf

CNCzone.com-la più grande comunità Machinist sulla rete! > Macchine lavorazione dei

credo sia la scheda personality che può dare questi problemi, altrimenti potrebbe essere l'armadio elettrico poco ventilato