584,850 active members*
4,278 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

pressure switch

I am resolve one problem with laser tube and after half hour I have new problem. Laser working on press test button but when start engraving( or cutting) no laser. I think that I have problem with pressure switch.

That part is connected with one "T" piece on water cooling pipe! When I start cooling laser, normally I heard "click" on that side on machine but now nothing? I try press manually switch but that is very hard - I don't know is it normally or not.
    that part looks like :
    http://china-slipper.en.alibaba.com/...witch.jpg.html

Or is it possible that cooling system (and pump inside) do not working correct.

Or....

You can see how problem start ,I am engraving some bottles and see after 1 hour working, that part in other two picture is my part , and I think that is problem but...

IDEA ???

ASAP !?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF0002.jpg   DSCF0004.jpg   DSCF0006.jpg   DSCF0007.jpg  

A failing cooling system would certainly kill a tube (which was your last problem)... I would make sure the cooling system is working properly before continuing to use the system. If you continue trying to etch items, you may cook another tube.
    Hi-TecDesigns.com -- Automotive Lighting Systems

I am just check water pump, and I think that working fine, Can I try change water protection switch with one for washing machine? I think that is same part (press switch for level water) .

Or some better idea ?

power supply

I have check connector on power supply an one wire have pulled out but I don't know from where - can somebody give me explanation of connector - I know that other end of line is connected on command board of machine

Wbr
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF0008.jpg  

It would appear that the connector is already fully populated, so if this wire came out of one of these terminals, one other wire should be loose also?
    If this is the power supply cable, the white may indicate power neutral? you may have to try some reverse engineering if no schematic.
    Al.
    CNC, Mechatronics Integration and Custom Machine Design

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
    Albert E.

I try first pull others wires but all are fixed, a think that wire was just little connected and when I moved connector from power supply just pull down.

I don`t know for what is that wire but laser still not working.

bibi,

Is there any chance you could email that connector picture to the manufacturer and ask them where that white wire goes?

Skip

I am already do that, but it is weekend, and before Monday I can expect that anybody would read my mail and give me any answer.

I am not sure that is reason why cant control laser from software but ...

I am take answer from manufacturerhttp://www.jnruijie.com/english/ to change input on laser power supply from high to low level input and from two manufacturer of power supply I take service manual then I found where I must connect white wire( that is test button) .I must be very helpful for all help and special:
    http://www.jhlaser.com
    and www.ec-laser.cn
    Again, thanks all of You on help.

PS

I have one more problem: where I will reconnect next time input signal. This time I have solution to change input from high level to low level, but next time...???