585,733 active members*
4,734 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Daewoo/Doosan > DAEWOO PUMA 10 W/FANUC 3-T

DAEWOO PUMA 10 W/FANUC 3-T

Hello everyone, let me just say first off that I this is a great site with a lot of helpful people & information,I hope in the future I am able to help provide solutions to someones problem.

OK, I just purchased my 1st cnc lathe,and I am having problems getting the hydraulics up. I am getting an alarm 02 vrdy off,I am able to reset the alarm for approx.5-10 sec. then it pops back up.I have tried holding the alarm reset button while pushing machine ready and nothing. The lathe sat for about a year with no power and after reading the post's here I am afriad it may have lost its parameters.(I have replaced the battries)It is not near a overtravel on either axis. Would that alarm not allow the hydraulic system to come up? Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

thanks,Wes

v-ready alarm is indicative of a e-stop failure or
    disabling the drive as a safety feature for example if the door was open in auto mode

personally i would check the e-stop circuit and any associated relays and the door interlock.

these machines will have mechanical torque limiters on the axis so when the hydraulics are powered up shake the x & z axis with the handwheel

Quote Originally Posted by wes4540 View Post
    Hello everyone, let me just say first off that I this is a great site with a lot of helpful people & information,I hope in the future I am able to help provide solutions to someones problem.

OK, I just purchased my 1st cnc lathe,and I am having problems getting the hydraulics up. I am getting an alarm 02 vrdy off,I am able to reset the alarm for approx.5-10 sec. then it pops back up.I have tried holding the alarm reset button while pushing machine ready and nothing. The lathe sat for about a year with no power and after reading the post's here I am afriad it may have lost its parameters.(I have replaced the battries)It is not near a overtravel on either axis. Would that alarm not allow the hydraulic system to come up? Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

thanks,Wes
    please send more detail to me on [email protected] or call on +91-9430737981