5,275 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 1 of 2 12

Russian UHU by Hudognik

Let's see that project and discuss it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Servo.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

does this use the UHU chip , I think not - U have your own program to run it and the schematic is to run it of direct 110V AC / 220v AC right?

impressive, tell us more

That is chan modificated servo DC , SAME AS UHU

((( DC ))) servo
    and it works!!!

any pictures?

How about current limit? ...

None that I see.

Quote Originally Posted by HJozsi View Post
    How about current limit? ...

oh i think "my own" doesn't want to discuss this!

Hi.... my own
    your circuit and ATmega8 code is all test OK
    thank .....

Smile Russian translating?

Hi myown!

Are you involved in this project, if so could you translate the tuningsoftware to english. I am not so good with russian,(not english either), and the project look interesting.

Gunnar

Smile

Very nice to see code and schematic

Thanks a lot for share

Let us know for new versions v0.3 ...

Please provide the Web address

This not compatible with UHU controller. This improvement servodrive Elm Chan http://elm-chan.org/works/smc/report_e.html. Discussing the improvement goes in russian forum http://forum.rcdesign.ru/index.php?showtopic=40981.
    Apropos on scheme there is errors ( HL1,H2 - LED, Anode VD16, VD19 to Gnd). The New variant of the scheme with checking the current and external amplifier photointerrupter here.

Excuse me for my bad English.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Servo_2var.jpg  

arisov77

Thanks a lot for share........

Can't log on elm-chan.org
    Can translate that the ServoTuning.exe becomes English?

That who produces itself(himself) for author ServoTunning – Hudognik does not answer, therefore the source code is not present. I only upgraded the scheme and a code under ATmega8. I send translation ServoTunnig (ScreenShot)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ServoTunning_Screen Engl.JPG  

Smile

Hi arisov77!
    Thank's for translating the software, and for helping with other translation. Your english is better then mine so i dont think you need to excuse for that. Try to find someone in outside your contry that speek and write your language.
    Gunnar

My version of PCB and PhotoPCB (without the protection of current site).

Moderator You can move the topic in the branch where discussing Elm Dc Servo Controller, for example, here http://www.cnczone.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=177? And change name of the subject, for example, «Russian variant Elm Dc Servo Controller». It is not UHU controller.

To me here already in private message have entered some questions about functioning(working) the servodrive.
    -------------------------------------------------
    I tried to practically use this version but every time i tried to set the parameters the atmega8 become dead after some time. Have you practically used this version ?
    --------------------------------------------------
    I will write here for all.

For me and for some other people too the such occurred. I described it at Russian forum, I will short describe here.
    Necessarily program EEPROM - differently will not earn.

Failure in operation of the servodrive with code Servo_mega8_int.hex and Servo_mega8_int.eep from the Artist (so is translated - Hudognik) which spread myown occurs to because of change EEPROM. Therefore necessarily in AtMega8 it is necessary to program Fuse Byte BODLEVEL.=0 (Reset under 4V). Paths of reduction of probability of reset EEPROM the following:
    1. Full opto uncoupling MC and Motor and Input
    2. Brown-detector (internal or external)
    3. In Programm Code - change the address EEPROM after writing and sensing, on address not containing data, duplication cell EEPROM, following their comparison and choice of the most frequent importance (program majorization).
    Also there is other reliable way is absolutely to refuse a data storage in EEPROM that I have made. Though there is metod in this way inconvenience of the adjustment, but reliability - better.

Though For this I have entered as follows: first in AtMega8 write the code from Artist , I used servo_mega8_int.hex (Flash) and servo_mega8_int.eep (EEPROM). Then in ServoTuning change slider, change PID-factors and write them on paper. Afterwards got decimal importances translate in hexadecimal (on 2 bytes). These hex in AVRStudio with my Code ServoFinishArtistInt.asm write in subroutine LoadPIDParamRAM (there there are a few English comments), shall compile and already final (finish) hex-file programme in AtMega8.
    Above specified by .asm files I have saved - from the whole spare - from EEPROM, relationship with on RS-232. With these code servodrive can only work with Step&Dir. That only me and it is necessary.

For that, to whom it is necessary relationship on RS-232 has done ServoUART.hex - her(its) also possible use for selecting PID-factor, adjust in ServoTuning, only it is impossible will write PID-factor in EEPROM. At autonomous inclusions at once passes to servomode on Step&Dir.

By the way, device power supply (on LNK520) can be made from 16 to 350DCV (at appropriate replacement С3). I have tested the Power supply on many constructions.

Hi!
    I have now tryed the software on the orignial ELM driver but can't get it to work with that controller.
    Is ther any output from the controller that give a signal if somthing is wrong with the system, like ELM does? Will it stop if it loos control of counting and simelar problem. Is there anybody that have tryed this??

During the experiments showed that if the chain to change the current shutdown protection (not to SD in on IR2184, but IN) that VT3-VT6 overload will bask significantly less. Has Installed IRFP260.
    At Russian forum prompted me to my errors - for better reliability set: R8 = 330 - 1 kOm, C12-C13 is not 220mFx25V, a ceramic 0,22 mF-1mF. But even with those errors servocontroller works.

Code also remade by AtMega88. Tested only on AtMega88, but easily rebuilt under AtMega48/168.

In Private Messages me asked about transformer T1. It made me at the Russian ferrite ring cores M2500HMC1 K16x8x6. Approximate analog B64290-K45-N72 (R16) (Epcos). Ring cores break and then glue with 1 gasket 0, 07mm. W1 = diameter 36AWG (0,15 mm), N = 70; W2 = diameter 32 AWG (0,25 mm), N = 13. Primary Inductance = 2,5 – 3,5 mH.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Scheme_Servo_var.4.jpg  

Page 1 of 2 12