Hello
I purchaced old Nakamura TMC-3 with Fanuc 6t(b). It was out of order, so i get it at resonable price. I wired it up and turn mainswitch with shaking hands. All i get was "SYSTEM ERROR 9*" *-mark is strange symbol, looks like Japanese letter. Led number 1 lit on (master PCB) I have maintenence manual for this (Thanks Jonne) and i found out that it means alarm number 600. Maintenance manual has no remarks for this alarm.

I have read old post and found out that maybe i have to do some cleaning. First i will clean part programs, and then parameter data, and last totally cleanin of bubble memory. I have instructions for those. Is that right way? I think it is better to ask before than do something stupid, isn't it?

I have paper named "Setting of parameters" made by Nakamura. There is parameter numbers and data 0 to 160, 1001 to 1018, 2001, 2002 2101, 2102, and 3001 to 3004. Is that enough to get machine running if clening procedure get alarm away?

In the tape reader was tape without any marks what it is. Could it be machine parameter? But what a shame it is in two! But maybe it can repair and get reading.

Thanks in advance

Vekku