585,931 active members*
5,371 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

technical documents

Hi,
    I am an old Vietnamese engineer (67years old!) but I am still very active in learning something new ...and my new goal is to upgrade my old MAKINO nc milling machine .
    I l already change the three old dc servo to a new Yaskawa AC servo but now I realize that all the three AC servo I got are only good for Speed control and not for position control.
    Unfortunatly, the only way to get an AC servo in Vietnam is to buy them from VN street market .
    Recently I got a BL super Sanyo Denki AC servo :
    Motor: 68ZBM220RXS00
    Driver: 67ZB100A861S01
    I try my best to get informations from Sanyo Denki web site but it came out that these servo systems are obsoleted.
    Please I do need a help from you to give me a link and or Informations on technical wiring to make them worked .
    My email address : [email protected]
    Thank you very much

i cannot help you but I admire you !

Are you upgrading the controller as well or just the servo's?
    What is the make of controller?
    I find it strange that if these are new or fairly recent Yaskawa motors and drives that you would not be able to use them.
    What mode # are they?
    Why do you consider them good for velocity only?
    Al.
    CNC, Mechatronics Integration and Custom Machine Design

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
    Albert E.

Yaskawa servo

Hi ,
    sorry for the so long time without any new .
    The big problem I still have is :
    the Ac yaskawa servos I hahe now are the CACR-SR model and this model is only good for speed control only . and the 3 axis controlling system ( a pc-based system I got from Korean company ) work only with positioning control servos ; This model does exist in the CACR series : CACR-PR....
    As the blog diagram difference between these 2 models is only the link between the encoder (a 15 bit abs) and the current control (as I can see on the both block diagrams) . so according to me the solution will be
    -find out somewhere a circuit diagram of the positioning system and make an appropriated PC board and transform athe existing SR to PR.
    _ Buy a CACR-PR controlling PC board from yaskawa . but please can someone trace out for me where can I get them!
    By the way I need to tell you that I arrive to change the encoder from a smaller power servo motor to another 3 Hp servo motor for my Z axis and also after a month I got a more powerful Yaskawa driver with an incremental encoder and made it work fine
    So according to me Yaskawa system even an old one like the CACR series is very flexible
    Please I do need your help because I don't have money to buy 3 new AC srevo and even if I have ,what will I do with the existing servo motors
    again, please help me .

Hi everybody,
    I forget to tell you that I recently got 1 Sanyo Denki BL SUPER :
    -the motor is :68Z BM220 RXS00
    the controller : 67Z B100A 861S01
    I cannot get any information from Sanyo Denki ...Sanyo only look for a new client for their new products and forget to support their older products .
    another company is Mitsubishi : I got the same problem , because I also buy 4 servo motors/drivers :
    -AD 750 HR-B with MHI/AN 750 HEX.
    I wonder Why they don't have the same policy as Yaskawa's
    anyway please again help me to get some informations for theswe items
    Thank you very much
    Thomas Phan Quang Toan