Alright, first of all, I will most likely not be purchasing one myself, as I have already made one. What this is is I am a machinist here in detroit, in my spare time I dabble in auto CAD and Custom made Artisan bicycles and parts. A couple of years ago someone in the industry come out with a product that allowed far more people to make a certain product. At the time I made this print there were no commercially available brazing jigs for this product, and very few people have the machining knowledge to make one. So I whipped up a print, and after some recommendations from some engineers, came out with this version and distributed it for free, this is a uncontrolled, non-patented print, so keep it, throw it away, or give it away for all I care.

Lately however, there has been some interest from amateur builders who don't have the machining experience or the time to make this. Orders could be as small as none to one to around 20, so don't quit your day job to make this part. AutoCAD version available upon request.

Respond off forum to s n g r a n t at m a c dot c o m. My email obscured to hopefully prevent auto searching programs from grabbing it. Please note, all correspondence will just be read for quality, copied and pasted for the potential customers to look over, so it might also be in your best interest to avoid too much RFQ jargon. Print and 3d model linked from Flckr.

An aside, the two squared boxes and the tube between them above are not part of the jig, merely a representation of the part being brazed.

Click here for the full set.

No need to rush.