586,011 active members*
4,057 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Electronics > Servo Motors / Drives > CLIFTON PRECISION + MATLAB/SIMULINK +ADVANTECH + GECKODRIVE

Question CLIFTON PRECISION + MATLAB/SIMULINK +ADVANTECH + GECKODRIVE

I’m doing this project where I’m suppose to control the speed of a servo motor (LITTON CLIFTON PRECISION JDH-2250-HF-2C-E) using PID Controller in SIMULINK (MATLAB). I’m using DAQ Card (ADVANTECH PCI-1710HG) as the data acquisition and GECKODRIVE (G340). The motor come with an encoder (HP QEDS 5983) wired with the driver but it is detachable. My project is to compare the simulation output with the actual motor speed. So how do i connect the driver with the DAQ card and do anybody know where i could get the datasheet for the motor and the encoder. From the PID in SIMULINK the will be and out put to the driver and a feedback to the PID from the encorder to fix the error, so where n how do i get this feedback to the PID in the SIMULINK n in what form is n how or do i need to create or design another sircuit or model for it to be able to feedback to the PID. How do i get the output in rpm. tq

pls helpppp meeeee