584,812 active members*
5,502 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Mastercam > Post Processors for MC > How to edit MPFAN post file step by step

How to edit MPFAN post file step by step

Kindly help me in editing the MPFAN post processor step by step tutorial. I want few lines to be omitted while posting the program. The line are such as
    (PROGRAM NAME - T)(DATE=DD-MM-YY ,TIME=HH:MM -)( 5. CENTER DRILL TOOL - DIA. OFF. LEN. - 1 DIA. .)T1M6,A0.G43H1Z10.,G28X0.Y0.A0.
    Whenever I post a program I've to edit these lines everytime.I will thank if you send a detail tutorial so that I can get more information. Thanks in advance

I could fill a small book on editing post processor files and the MP languge so I will give you a few clues first and see if you can figure this out for yourself. Some people figure it out pretty fast, and some don't. So let's see what you can do on your own first. If you get frustrated I can give you more in depth help. If all else fails I will alter a post for you. So check out these clues first.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank you mastercamguru

Quote Originally Posted by mastercamguru View Post
    I could fill a small book on editing post processor files and the MP languge so I will give you a few clues first and see if you can figure this out for yourself. Some people figure it out pretty fast, and some don't. So let's see what you can do on your own first. If you get frustrated I can give you more in depth help. If all else fails I will alter a post for you. So check out these clues first.
    Thanks a lot mastercamguru for the reply. It helped me a lot in not only editing the file but also the basic funda behind it, thanks once again