585,761 active members*
3,917 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Bridgeport Interact 720 parameters

We have a Bridgeport Interact 720 machining center that has a Fanuc 0-Mate controller on it. We have lost the parameters for it. We had all of the parameters backed up except for the 900's. From my understanding these are set by Fanuc. Does anyone have one of these machines? Would I be able to get the 900's parameters from it? Any help would be great.

Thanks,
    Matt

Interact 720 Par.

I think we can make a trade. I need the ladder information from eo1 and eo2 Eprom chips. this will not cost you a cent. but if i get the information i need i will more than be happy and provide all the information you need.

Besides from piratical experience, you will also need this information too, If these chips ever go bad in your memory Control board. if you are interested you can contact me at 1-810-429-3728, or 1-810-658-2380 or email thru this site

This machine has been fix and is up and running. What exactly do you need? I will see if I can help you out.

What I need is the Ladder Logic that's only supplied by Bridgeport. It is contained on the two Eprom chips in the rear of the machine on the Memory Board. We had a Chip Failure EO1 Eprom. This information on these chips can only be read and re-burned onto another Eprom, If yours ever fails you will be in my boat. They are not contained in any of the parameters, they actually contain what the machine is and what it does.

What I proposed is Having Fanuc CNC come to your facility and/or Shop and pull the memory card, (Maintaining Your full Parameter listings) by backing it up onto there drive and (I will have them make a copy for your records) have them pull the EO1 & EO2 Eprom chips and burn copies of the chip. (I will also have them give you one set). and then replace them and reinstall all your system back to working condition. Plus you get to pick there brains on any issues while there their.

I want to reiterate this: It will cost you NOTHING I just need you to let them do the work for me.