584,874 active members*
5,364 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

ELOX WIRE EDM FANUC OM CONTROL

I got it running...... Ron Bruey ...Service manger for Elox for 25 years and owner of Sun Belt Machinery ....helped with where the wires go........The 500 series alarms were comming from a problem with the voltage going to the servo driver ...Haydens EDM ...Jim Potterf .....helped with that ...Now machine is running .....I did get a set of maintance drawings for a elox series O but for the 6m control.....not the Om control. If anyone needs help with a old elox I have found a couple of people that are really good.......and not through Agie.......they cant help ......It would be great to get a par list for a 1986 elox series O with a fanuc OM control.....but doubt that will ever happen......I wish I could say that this forum helped........Oh.....well maybe someone will read this ......and give up there pars....thanks all

I am looking for a operators manual and a repair manual for a Elox Fanuc Series M wire cut EDM. (type AO4B-0216 -B002) serial # C-3M0248 build date 1983 if all else fails can I go with a computer some mach software and a control board to get this thing up and running any help or info would be greatly appreciated Thanks Moses

No ....too much to control you have x,y, u,v, z axis wire tension motors take up spool water pumps wire agliment edge finding a lot of stuff to control ...Dont think it will do it

elox edm

Do you know where I might get a operators manual or info on how to see if this thing even works getting ready to hook power to it

Get the numbers off the back of the machine and call Fanuc give them the information and they will match up the manual to your machine the book is like 70.00 dollars well worth the money.....Or if you need some advice I could help you.

Mr Custom.
    Give me a call. I can help walk you through the start up and operation of your machine. I'll have you burning in no time. Jim 704-996-5737