585,715 active members*
4,401 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Tool Setter Macro for M-V60C and Metrol Setter

My name is Don and we own a 1996 Mitsubishi M-V60c CNC machine with a Meldas 500 series controller. Last year our battery went bad and we had to pull a few controller boards to isolate the battery. One of the controller boards wasnt sitting all the way in and just happened to be out a eprom board and we lost all everything parameters,varables,progams . Anyway we spent over two weeks working with mits on getting all our settings back.

One of our programs we lost was for our tool setter so we have been manually setting them. We were sent two sets of macros which allowed us to use our probe system to pickup edges and top of parts but the program for the tool setter wants to jump to program 9320. We have 9100, 9310,9330 but no 9320.

Would anyone have a macro which would call up a tool and pickup our tool setter mounted on the machine and set the offsets? Metrol tool setter from Japan which came with the machine

Any help you could provide would be very appreciated
    Don

Hello Mitshack, I know this topis is 4 years old and probably u sort out your problem. But maybe will help for other people.
    I have macros for Fanuc control and they are for Renishaw- u will need a little bit knowledge to suit them on your machine.

Also could u , or anybody tell me how they connect this Metrol proble to machine. Renishaw has special box full of electronics, u connect box to probe and than to board.
    How they connect Metrol probe to CNC, if there is box can anybody tell me whre to buy it ? Does anybody have this kind of experience? If somebody specialize in automatics probles- please contact me i can pay for help.
    [email protected]