584,829 active members*
4,890 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 1 of 3 123

Hybrid View

Mitsubishi Wire EDM

I got a Mitsubishi wire EDM, H series,Dwc - 200
    Does somebody knows what this alarm means....702 wrong with sp-resis control??????

I have already changed the resin and the water, also i cleaned the conductivity sensor and the insulator.

I appreciate any kind of help on this matter.....

What is the conductivity reading on the screen and what does it normally read?

When you changed the water did you run it thru a DI tank on its way to the machine or right out of the tap?
    If out of the tap you will need to let it circulate for a while and maybe change the resin before you get the DI level for all that tap water down to where the machine will run.
    It is best to run your makup water thru a tank before dumping it in the machine.

What happens if you put the sensor in a glass of water that just come out of a new or known good DI tank?
    I have done that to get the machine running while the DI circulator pump brings the level down to where it should be. Note: you need to adjust the water in the glass (mix in some dirty water) so that the DI pump is on but the machine still runs.

Never run a 200 but got an RA90 that runs about 2.4 shuts off if it gets above 2.7?? or so, also got some old 90Cs but they do not error and turn off they just slow down a little.

First thing I did is get rid of those little refillable resin tanks and put a 10 by 35 inch bottle on each machine and anouther one on the makeup water source.

The problem is that the machine is death, it does not let me to run the water thru the resin tank.
    I can move all the axis, but when i try to turn on the fluid the alarm appears and nothing else happens...
    Also the machine does not let me to threat the wire or cut the wire.
    The water pump is good, we check it but it seams to me that some signal is missing, we try to turn off all the machine to see if it works but nothing happened.

Thanks...

Re: Mitsubishi Wire EDM

hi
    i have Mitsubishi
    fx30k wire cut i cannot make taper there are taper lock in the machine any one can help me

check contactors on the panel box, there are 3 OCR's, check Trip or not (Resin Pump)

To get you past the alarm goto your maintainance page and in the resin timer type:

111 INPUT

this will allow you to quickly get running again without having to remove the probs from dielectric unit

U702 alarm

Does this machine have a chiller unit, if so, check there is no alarm on it, if alarm then you can put a short link in between wire no's 284 and 285 in the chiller unit.

Real new.

UMmm...sorry but, how do I get to the maintenance page? It's my first day. (smile). Also, does anyone know where to find some online manuals for an old Mitsu WEDM.

thanks

Sorry, it is an old W6

It has just been dropped on the floor and nobody really has much knowledge of it at this point as far as the required fluid conditions.

thanks.

I am trying to stay out of this project but everyone seems to try and drag me in for the fun.

cheers

Mitsubishi wire edm

what help do you need? Where are you and what machine is it for?

ERROR

THANKS, i WILL TRY THAT.

Up and running

So here is the skinny.

The last owners of the machine did not have a fanuc fuse so they poorly wired up a replacement and shoved the unprepared wires into the fuse terminals.

Next, on site or during shipping this wire fell out and was installed improperly but luckily did not cause damage. (almost)

For now, we have put crimped ends on the temporary fuse and will order the proper ones as well all the filters and resin etc.

thanks for all your help,

Wire EDM bouncing

Hello, does anyone know why a wire edm would tend to bounce while trying to cut. It seems to be trying to cut to fast and keep backing off and starting again.

thanks

Most likely you have the adaptive feed rate turned on but the target feed rate you have set is much to fast and whatever calculations the adaptive is doing are blowing up so it just can't get started.

thanks...

For now we are getting an error 70 - EP Condition error. I think the filters are bad an need to be replaced.

The number is X053C142G51 diafilpa which is either an A004 or A150 or A150B. Does anyone know where to get this in Ontario. The machine is DWC110 G-Series. The measure about 12" by 20" high.

thanks
    Sean

DEAR ALL

WHAT ABOUT THE VOLTAGE AND CURRENT FOR EDM MACHINE

THANKS IN ADVANCE

GAMAL

I am looking into purchasing a Mitsubishi FA10S Wire edm. Can anyone give me any input into the machine?
    What does the FA (vs FX) mean? Also the "S"
    Am going to be cutting Titanium. Would it be a good machine?

Hello does somebody know where can I found a use board or repair the FW-01 board for a Wire EDM Mitsubishi DWC 90 CR

I have mitsubishi EDM DWC-90H could anybody help me.It work very good before i change its batteries because they completely dead. Now when i turn the machine on no alarm appears tape load perfectly. But after that the system ready button do not activate.I see the system parameter it appears to be correct ( I do not know the right value) but optional parameter no.1 and no.2 do not show any thing they are blank. I think there parameter become corrupted. Could anyone help me to solve this problem.

WEDM

Have you try reloading the software?
    Sometimes when you change the batteries you miss some parameters...

Page 1 of 3 123