584,802 active members*
5,071 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > Programing for a Fedek DH-65 Brafeed

Programing for a Fedek DH-65 Brafeed

I have just put in a fedek DH-65 bar feed onto a YCM GT200 lathe and can't seem to figure out how to get the barfeeder to reload a new bar. I have got it so that it will auto feed the bar when called by the lathe, but cannot get it to pick up a new length of bar. Any help? Suggestions? Programs?
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by squiz81 View Post
    I have just put in a fedek DH-65 bar feed onto a YCM GT200 lathe and can't seem to figure out how to get the barfeeder to reload a new bar. I have got it so that it will auto feed the bar when called by the lathe, but cannot get it to pick up a new length of bar. Any help? Suggestions? Programs?
    Cheers
    I HAVE AT THE END OF THE PROGRAM'
    G4 X2.0
    M CODE CHUCK OPEN
    /M98P8000
    G4 X2.0
    M CODE CHUCK CLOSE
    G4 X2.0
    M99

P8000
    G4 X2.0
    M CODE CHUCK OPEN
    / M CODE BAR END SIGNAL
    G4 X2.0
    M CODE CHUCK CLOSE
    G4 X2.0
    M99

Here are a couple pages that may help.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by ben_heinman View Post
    THANKS BEN WILL GIVE IT A GO

I'm having the same issue with loading a new bar as well. Out turning center is a Viper lathe with Fanuc O-TD control. I've messed with all the proximity switches and they work, but it won't load a new bar... I'd use the little sub-program listed above but I don't know what the omitted M Codes for Loading the Bars are. Anyone know?
    Thanks,
    Sean

Re: Programing for a Fedek DH-65 Brafeed

Quote Originally Posted by ben_heinman View Post

Hi Ben,

i recently bought an used bar feeder DH-65. Can you send me the manual of the bar feeder?

Thanks,
    Best regards,

Jorge (therm)

Re: Programing for a Fedek DH-65 Brafeed

Hello guys
    I just purchased a used DH65 bar feeder and I want to get it on a swiss lathe.
    Does anyone have any idea how to set up the feeder because the bar moves in the Z axis?
    I have the documentation on the feeder, but it does not tell me anything about a motion tracking signal.
    Basically, the bar moves along with the shaft to a swiss lathe.
    Maybe you have someone mounted and you help me too.

Thanks,
    Danby

Hello, we have a fedek DH65L Bar Feeder, it works, but not completely. It coould not drop the remnant and could not take the new bar. I guess the problem is on the P parameters, for examle, part length, bar out point etc. How can i enter parameters ? We have 19 mm part and 2 mm cutoff width and 1500 mm stock. Is there ant example ?

Quote Originally Posted by caglayanfth View Post
    Hello, we have a fedek DH65L Bar Feeder, it works, but not completely. It coould not drop the remnant and could not take the new bar. I guess the problem is on the P parameters, for examle, part length, bar out point etc. How can i enter parameters ? We have 19 mm part and 2 mm cutoff width and 1500 mm stock. Is there ant example ?
    I am also having issues with the DH65. I have set parameters according to the attachment near the top of this thread. It will push once, retract, then push out a second time and not retract. I believe the code is incorrect as it is only a block delete, chuck open, bar push, chuck close, turret return. There are no block deletes in the code. I am quite new to this unit. Thanks in advance for any help.