584,830 active members*
5,561 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > EnRoute > Enroute Pricing

Enroute Pricing

Anyone know what the pricing is for Enroute?

EnRoute 3 basic was roughly $2500, 3 plus was $3500 (included nesting and engraving), that was about a year ago....think they have newer version now. Additional seats were at 40% discount.

We've been using EnRoute 3 for several years and since support for 3 is about to end our provider is trying to get us to upgrade to EnRoute 4 ($2000 upgrade). Since CAM software has come along so far in the last few years, I'm trying to decide if we should upgrade or switch to another package (Artcam Express or VCarve Pro).

We're a metal sign shop and 95% of what we do is simple 2D routing. Every now and then we'll do some v-carving, but nothing too complicated.

Has anyone any general opinions of these packages?

VCarve Pro is excellent and inexpensive software, also check out Vetric's new entry, Aspire.

We've been using VCarve for about a year. Works great, easy to use.

Mike

ArtCAM Express is fantastic for its price its like a premium version of V-Carve Pro

Enroute 4.0

We upgraded to Enroute 4.0 immediately after it's release. It is a much stronger 3D package than Enroute 3.0. We used to draw in other software and then import to Enroute. Now we can start and finish our work all in Enroute 4.0. I think Scanvec Amiable has done a great job with this upgrade and from what they tell us we will see more good things to come.

Ya we are a metal sign shop too, we looked at upgrading to ver 4.0 but the 1500 they wanted was just a bit to much for what we use it for. But i have been playing with master cam x and artcam pro. Both nice programs with lots of tools but for just fast flat cutting ver 3.0 of enroute is nice. just wish there were more people on here to talk about it with and see what they have made with it.
    I'm young and I'm just trying to learn from people that know.

After 7 yrs of using Enroute I have come to the conclusion that Enroute users are either unhappy with the software and support or they just don't want to talk about it anymore. Just look at the Enroute Forum board. It is hardly used at all. Look at the forum here, the same way.
    Now look at the forums for Vcarve, Aspire etc and they have thousands of posts in a few months time. What does that tell you?
    We use Enroute 4 everyday in our business and would not switch to anything else for our main programming. It's just a shame that with such good software the support from SAi and it's users is lacking beyond compare.

Maybe someday users such as I and Dan above, will have someone to compare notes with on using Enroute 4. Right now the audience is mighty thin, as they say.

Tom in PA

EnRoute

Just wondering if EnRoute 4 would be an adequate stand alone program to set up for cutting stair stringers and stair related parts ?

I would say if you were only going to own one program than Enroute would do great for stair parts. I have done winders, radius, and elliptical treads, risers, and skirts using Enroute. I would recommend having a CAD software that would allow you to open blue prints and house plans. I started with AutoCAD but have switched completely to Rhinoceros 3D for detailed drawings. Rhino makes drawing the most complex 2d geometry extremely fast and easy and save as DXF for import to Enroute. For less complex drawings such as stair parts you may be fine with just Enroute as your drawing and toolpathing software. The Enroute 4.0 upgrade is light years ahead of the previous 3.0 release as a drawing software. I have also been very pleased with the email support I get from Scanvec Amiable the makers of Enroute. Enroute is way easier to generate toolpaths with than anything else I have used. Good luck!!!:banana:

Enroute for stairs

Thank you Dan.antes , wondering as cost is a factor which version would you recommend I purchase EnRoute 4 Basic , Enroute 4 Plus , EnRoute 4 Pro or EnRoute 4 wood ? I do not want to buy way more than I need but don't want to be without something really useful either . Thank you in advance

I am running Enroute 4.0 Pro. I use mostly the 2 d toolpaths. For stairs I would think you want profiling, hatch fill, island fill, and engrave toolpaths with whatever version you buy. The 3D stuff is fun but I have only done a few projects that actually produced income with the 3D features. Although I could see a lot of potential for CNC carvings in risers and skirts etc. if you have the Pro version. Good Luck.

So what is the full price for ver 4 if buying from scratch. Is there much difference from enroute to aspire? thanks for any info. Graham

Enroute Plus v3 at available cheap prices

Hi,
    I have enroute plus V3 available at extremely low price of 1250 Euros .Please contact me at [email protected] for further details.

Re: Enroute Pricing

any one have a post processor for enroute V3?

Smile Re: Enroute Pricing

I have a copy of Enroute v3 if I can get Windows 8 to open it.
    I actually have Enroute 2.3, 3, and Enroute 4 Pro that came with a Precix 3000 that I purchased last year.
    What make of cnc router do you have?

I would suggest contacting the dealer to find out the cost to upgrade from V3 to V5 it cheaper than buying another license, they will probably destroy the parallel dongle if present & swap for a usb dongle.
    I have never been able to run Enroute 3 on win7 or win8 system unless you set-up a virtual xp system on Win7 or Win8 .
    There is phone support available in America & Australia. usually the upgrade will cover upgrades & phone support for 1 year
    regards Anthony

could any one help me. i am looking for a Enroute 4 installer for the old type dongal.