585,573 active members*
3,582 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Mastercam > Post Processors for MC > Heidenhain 5 axis post processor mastercam

Wink Heidenhain 5 axis post processor mastercam

i lookking for dmu60t heidenhain 5 axis post processor mc x mr2...who can help me ...??ps send 2 [email protected]

Hi try to send you the trial version but the mail bounce back, I can help you please send the email to : [email protected]

tnc 426 post

I am looking for 5 axis post processor mcx2 for heidenhain tnc 426 with chermly machinne U 630 T . or something that will allow me to post drilling and millling cycles , when i tilt the spindle to 60 deg manualy , any one has any suggestion , if yes please email me at [email protected]

"chermly"

The Machine is a Hermle. The red "C" looking thing is a symbol that represents the opening of the spindle, when the head is off and the Horizontal spindle is exposed.

Did you know it had a Horizontal spindle?
    What year is the machine?

Mike Mattera
    Tips For Manufacturing Training CD's, DVD's for Mastercam, SolidWorks, Inventor, G-Code Training & More
    http://www.tipsforcadcam.com

I think it is 99 or 98 model with tnc 410 control. i do know it is horizontal. i just need to machinne sometimes few things at specific angle

errata for previous post

actually if i swing away tool changer i can tillt spidle cw and than it becomes horizontal , but only manual tool change is allowed. spindle can be position manually from 0 to 90 deg

If you guys can afford a 5X machine centre you sure can afford a $15,$$$ 5X post from http://www.inhousesolutions.com/

==================

Hi I can supply the post for $5000, if intrested send me the mail. : [email protected]