584,837 active members*
5,367 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Vectric > Marvels of ASPIRE... Download Free Models

Talking Marvels of ASPIRE... Download Free Models

I downloaded Vectric Aspire today and played with it.. I found it really very easy and interesting.. It comes with great tutorials (Thanks JamesB and Vectric Team) for such a good efforts...

I am learning it..Tweaking with various 3D functions, I come out with following results

ZIP File PAssword may be 'khalidkhattak' or 'khalid1'
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aspire Rope.jpg   Hexagon1.jpg   HexaGon.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

This is the results of 3 Hr's effort..Height of the dome is 1"... :rainfro:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dome Top View.jpg   dome isometric.jpg   maple leaf.jpg   few more.jpg  

Really neat software, but you would need Government funding to afford it! $1700.00 !!!!

WOW!!!!!
    “ In questions of power, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” Thomas Jefferson

I m not aware OF a single software with such a great functionality with such a cheap price....

Ummm, that IS one thousand seven hundred dollars.

Don't know about you but my Social Security retirement won't stretch that far. Functional, probably. Fantastically intriguing, you bet! Cheap? Well, it ain't so much if you SAY it REALLY fast!
    “ In questions of power, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” Thomas Jefferson

You check the prices of Enroute, ArtCam... MeshCam ART has few good features... VisualArt, BobCad Art, I don't know much about these two but are they having all the functionalities like V carving, sculpting as in Aspire!!!!

Do u have any cheap yet functional CAM option if you want to do some good 3D/2.5D woodwork or die making!!!!

I just look at my checking account, it isn't there and the rest just does not matter!

No matter how good the product if the price is unreachable it is no bargain! If they threw in a steamboat at no extra cost I could only run up and down the bank hollering "Aint that cheap"!

Tried a little bit more on the Rope.I was thinking and trying to make the rope looks natural and realistic... You can see at bends the behaviour of strands..they varies with the bends and straight portions....This time i made Variable dia rope.. You can see it scale down from top to bottom I can make a rope of any size any shape

Just I need a vector along which the rope has to be pasted :rainfro:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rope.jpg  

Created various objects and just save them as components in Aspire Gallery... I can use these components in different models....:rainfro:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails flower2.jpg   flowers.jpg  

Got a bitmap of a leaf..and just tried what happen if i make it 3D!!! The result was amazing..You can see How fine details visible inside the leaf!!! Amazing... :shock:

Also see anaother Panel and Knight reliefs from JPG file...:rainfro:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails leaf from Bitmap.jpg   a beautiful panel.jpg   Knight.jpg   horse.jpg  

creature.jpg   mask.jpg  

See following link for my work created with Aspire... 60+ High Quality models i created so far...
    http://www.vectric.com/forum/viewtop...t=3997&start=0

I'm very impressed with your work. I especially like the last pic in post #10. I've been trying for hours to convert a bitmap file into a 3d with the demo version of Aspire without any success. It has not sunk in yet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails old man.bmp  

Quote Originally Posted by jhowelb View Post
    No matter how good the product if the price is unreachable it is no bargain! If they threw in a steamboat at no extra cost I could only run up and down the bank hollering "Aint that cheap"!
    For a business person who needs the software to make a living, it is very cheap! For a hobbyist who is just playin around, it is very expensive. It all depends on your point of view.

Gary