586,000 active members*
4,913 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Electronics > Gecko Drives > WIN****Geckodrive Photo Contest****WIN
Page 1 of 6 123

WIN****Geckodrive Photo Contest****WIN

Geckodrive will be running a “Gecko Photo Contest” for two weeks in conjunction with our customer appreciation promotion beginning on Tuesday, November 4 at 5PM PST and ending on Wednesday, November 19 at 5PM PST.

This contest will be for anyone with a camera or access to one and with any gecko paraphernalia such as a drive or a stuffed gecko. Post the picture in this thread to submit it into the contest. What we are looking for is the most interesting gecko picture taken in front of anything that you find appealing. There are some sample pictures below so you can have an idea of what we are looking for, but these are a guideline and nothing more, so be creative!

First prize will be a G540, second place will be four G251s and third place will be three G251s. Winners will be chosen by employees of Geckodrive by vote and will be notified here and by PM. Each person only gets one entry in the interest of fairness, so make it good!

Please keep the pictures appropriate and avoid anything obscene or illegal. Everything else, however, is fair game. The most interesting/entertaining picture will be the winner. If you have any questions, post it here or send me a PM or email to [email protected] and I will try to answer it ASAP. Good luck!

Marcus Freimanis

Edit: Photoshop pictures are allowed as well. Please CLICK HERE for a free alternative to Photoshop if you do not have it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GeckosPisa.jpg   geckosGrandCanal.jpg  

Well here is my Photoshop/GIMP entry.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails crack.jpg  
    Being outside the square !!!

its odd that as time moves on so do other things , like our butt moves to our belly so rather than it holding our pants up it is now pushing them down
    A poet knows no boundary yet he is bound to the boundaries of ones own mind !! ........

Quote Originally Posted by ynneb View Post
    Well here is my Photoshop/GIMP entry.
    I thought he said nothing obscene
    Warning: DIY CNC may cause extreme hair loss due to you pulling your hair out.

Smile Hey Guys did you see the Gecko anywhere?

Hey Guys did you see the Gecko anywhere?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DYCTG.jpg  

Since the uptake is slow, I have submitted a few others just for fun. I know there is only one entry per person, so I will stick with the first submission as my official entry.
    There you have a GeckoDriver, and a GeckoDiver.
    If anyone wants to use any of these concepts I will remove these when you submit yours.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails steam-gecko.jpg   GeckoDriver.jpg   Gecko-Diver.jpg   gabby-road.jpg  

geckfact.jpg  

ok
    so i'm no artist
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gecko.bmp.png  
    A poet knows no boundary yet he is bound to the boundaries of ones own mind !! ........

Great idea dertsap !!!

thanks Benny
    i tried

See what my little Gecko request you...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gecko-cartoon.jpg   gecko.jpg  

cruse time
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dk1620.jpg   Dk1415.jpg   Dk1601.jpg   Dk1606.jpg  

DSC_0238.jpg   P8080214.jpg   P8150270.jpg   P8220368.jpg  

Where's Waldo?
    Lee

love the DIY possibilty's
    David was nice enough to lend the image of his 4 x 4 hybrid with a clock project on it.. my projects arnt as ambitous yet.
    dan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails davidgecko.JPG  

This is my first post and let me enter into this competition..my machine build will be started soon.. I will require the Gecko....Here is mine entry Hope you all enjoy the santa Gecko...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails santa Gecko.jpg  

The gecko loves Yoshi, my chines water dragon. I'm not so sure Yoshi loves the gecko though. especially since I woke him up to take this picture.

Quote Originally Posted by LionHeart View Post
    This is my first post and let me enter into this competition..my machine build will be started soon.. I will require the Gecko....Here is mine entry Hope you all enjoy the santa Gecko...
    and BTW, that's about the most awesome thing I've seen all day! what a cute cresty.

Quote Originally Posted by CS900 View Post
    The gecko loves Yoshi, my chines water dragon. I'm not so sure Yoshi loves the gecko though. especially since I woke him up to take this picture.
    Haha, that is a pretty angry looking lizard. We have three geckos at the shop, and I doubt they would appreciate a stuffed gecko anywhere near them. A lot more people have reptiles here than I originally thought...

Marcus

Quote Originally Posted by CoAMarcus View Post
    Haha, that is a pretty angry looking lizard. We have three geckos at the shop, and I doubt they would appreciate a stuffed gecko anywhere near them. A lot more people have reptiles here than I originally thought...

Marcus
    the herpetologists of the forum request pictures of these said geckos.

and he's just cranky because I woke him up at 10:30 at night. i can't really blame him.

nice one

not into the water........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 13604.jpg  

OK after reading this thread I was walking around the house and noticed a Gecko (real one) walking across the window chasing its dinner, I thought that was a bit of a sign, so in the interest of signs here is my entry...

Cheers.

Russell.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gecko.jpg  

Page 1 of 6 123