585,763 active members*
4,463 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Maho Phillips 432 manuals?

Hello, I am thinking of purchasing a Maho MH 600E, which does not have manuals included, it would be good to browse over the manuals first before I buy, and definitely to have them later.

Is there anyone here who has Maho MH 600E (or 400-800E would do also I think) manual, or Philips 432 control manual they would be willing to sell or to copy for a fee? I would be willing to pay what is fair for your time, I just would really love to get into one of these books before I buy, it is worth it to me, and I have no other options really. Thanks you!

I was thinking of posting this in the Deckel/Maho/Aciera forum, but it appears that no one visits that area.

'Slinger out.

maho 500 c

i have the same problem here no manual
    if i find one i let u know

Hi folks I have a MH500E with a 432 controll. I have made a webpage with some info. Manuals in swedish and machine constants in german. And also some simple programs as example.

http://smoregrava.net/Maho/mahomh500.htm

Hope i helps. If you folks have any more info I can ad it on that site.

I have found a source for the Maho Phillips 432 Manuals, both for the programming, and for the 600E machine, I will scan them and upload to your site if you would host them? All would be in English. Best regards,

'Slinger out.

It would be perfect if you would scan those manuals. Send me a pm and I send you my mail adress so you could send me the files
    I will upload the to my site avalible for everyone.

Guys,

Manuals should arrive in a couple days, and scanned within a month (its a lot of material). I'll keep you posted.

'Slinger out.

Maho 600E

Hi Slinger,
    did you ever scan the manuals?
    I am looking for a Programming manual for the MH600E
    my machine is a 1988
    is that something i could get from you?

Regards
    [email protected]

I have not heard from slinger. But if any english manuals pop up I'm interested

Hi, I just purchased a complete set of manuals, I'm from Mexico City but surely they will be in english.

I decided to ship my 1989 MH600E to DMG shop to be fully fixed there and manuals were required. As soon as I get everything back I'll be glad to help with whatever info you guys need.

By the way, do you know what is the best way to comunicate through a laptop that uses windows vista with theese machines (hardware/software, etc) since new pc's have no serial ports anymore

To communicate whit the Maho you use Hyperterminal. Its a very simple free program but it does what you want. How to make cable and set it up see

http://smoregrava.net/Maho/mahomh500.htm

I would strongly recomend you to use a old stasionary computer with com port first. When that work you could try to find a USB/ seriall converter that works. I have not found any thats works as they should. everything works from maho to the laptop but when you go the opposite way its sometimes problems. Because the USB/ serial converter only gives 5V out ( In High signals) But the maho wants higher I belive its 9V from an old pc with com port. So if you find a converter that works tell us so I can inform that on the site.

Hello Mr. Singler

I require Electrical Manual for Maho MH 600E control 432, If you receive the manual could you please help me out with it. so that I would pay and take a copy of it.

Thanks
    Vidhya

did you ever get scanned English manuals? I have only found them Swedish which puts me in a world of hurt

You find Electrical scheme on my maho page.

CNC files

And it is also some english manuals regarding the Philips Maho 432 controll