584,837 active members*
5,602 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: New thread

New thread

Just tired of seeing the same old thread up without any reactions. Dynacnc users either don't have any problems or just don't want to let anyone else know they do (grin).

We take care of our customers through our trouble ticket system, direct email, and by phone. We do not use this forum to fix customer problems or answer customers questions. From the time we discontinued the use of CandCNC products over a year ago, our problem calls and cnczone posts decreased by 90%. This is another reason you don't read about issues out here. We do not consider people that use alias names to complain on a forum about problems to be creditable and thus we recommend that if a customer has a problem they can come to us directly to have the problem solved.

Your email post is the exact reason we have this policy. You only seem to want trash and bad things said about a company. You look for it, thrive on it, and promote it. Why not try to find the good things about companies?

One would hope the REAL reason this forum is here is to provide a place for CNC users to learn about CNC and share ideas, not bash companies.

Please do not concern yourself about issues and problems with our product. We strive to provide our customers with the very best support for our products.

Wow! talk about getting your knickers in a wad. Would you mind too much explaining just what brought your reaction to my post? Would you mind telling me just how I managed to bash and trash your company?
    I'll be frank with you. I consider DynaCNC a company that produces a quality product at a decent price. I have reccomended your company to several people looking for a finished machine, especially on the west coast. Now due to your diatribe on what I consider an innocuous post I will no longer attempt to send business your way Dave. Thank you and goodbye - I will no longer bother you.

Well I don't know who you are. I don't understand why anyone would bring up or start a post looking for problems. To answer your question: I answered your question as to why we do not see posts about issues on this forum.

So why bring this up? Why start issues that are not issues? Why fish for negative responses? Why I ask. If you find us such a positive force in the industry, why bring up negative issues?

I did not ask for this. I did not see any posts that were not answered thus your comments. Please enlighten me. I will be the first to apologize if the response was unwarranted.

I noticed all of your other posts were very productive so I really could not figure out WHY.

Why not state that you noticed we have not had problem posts in a long while so people must be very satisfied with our product. Instead you chose another path....Why?

Just a note: I had a private email exchange to Bill. I believe his intent was good and not intended to hurt after our conversation. I apologized to Bill for my misunderstanding and harsh response.

I encourage any and all productive, constructive, and learning posts to be provided here about our equipment. I encourage issues or problems to be directed to our company directly so we can make sure they are attended to right away and we can fix them.

Quote Originally Posted by plain ol Bill View Post
    Wow! talk about getting your knickers in a wad. Would you mind too much explaining just what brought your reaction to my post? Would you mind telling me just how I managed to bash and trash your company?
    I'll be frank with you. I consider DynaCNC a company that produces a quality product at a decent price. I have reccomended your company to several people looking for a finished machine, especially on the west coast. Now due to your diatribe on what I consider an innocuous post I will no longer attempt to send business your way Dave. Thank you and goodbye - I will no longer bother you.

What a moronic tool post and your first one in this thread wasnt much better
    We have had good luck with our Fadals milling mostly soft steel and aluminum up to 5 axis. We are always looking for spare parts If you have a broken down Fadal give a shout.