586,024 active members*
3,681 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Unhappy FEMCO DURGA 25E

Hello everyone this is my first time. I need your help very much. this is my problem i have a couple of femcos durga 25e were the toolpresetter arm will not come out check input diag. x10.7 ok also status(up/down) diag. x4.2 and x4.6 ok but output diag. y51.2 does not go high to drive my relay that powers my hydraulic solenoid that actuates the arm. Is there anything that will prevent the arm from comming out? By the way parts catcher is out of the way turret one is on station no2 and turret two on station no21.I will appreciate your help very much.

By the way parts catcher is out of the way turret one is on station no2 and turret two on station no21.I will appreciate your help very much.
    Well since you do have the turret indexed correctly..that being turret #2 parked at Tool #21...(or Turret parked at Tool #1, if setting a rear tool)...

The presetter is controlled by hydraulic pressure..so there is a valve next to the ones that control the chuck and tail stock pressure...maybe someone has turned it down so low that it there is not enough pressure to drive the presetter..

You would also have to be in either "Handle, Jog or Rapid" mode.
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Unhappy FEMCO DURGA 25E

WMS Thank you for your help I also made sure that my hydraulic pressure was ok i was able to push the spool back and forth in the valve the only thing i noticed when i push the spool to make it to come out comes out no problem and i just push the switch on the front panel to go back in and yes the selector switch is on yog possition and as i seid before diag. no. Y51.2 does not go high to energize the relay which in turn energize my sel. coil