Quote Originally Posted by nwrepair1 View Post
I think the attitude in Jack and the need to be defensive by Rams VP is an indication that we should avoid dealing with Rams. Why would you in effect shut off your phone line to customers? Too many complaint calls? Too many customers wanting to buy their software? Lets face the fact that once a software is created, endless copies can be sold for minimal cost, near zero.

i know nothing about Rams software or policies nor do i care
to be honest I wouldn't have given or offered anything without being faxed some sort of proof of purchase first . It's nothing personal against MasterDesigns but the first thing that crossed my mind was he bought a used router and the cd's came with , along with the original paperwork which showed date of purchase . the software is in a different state under a different company name and on a different computer , it doesn't sound good by any means .

, I am sure MasterDesigns is honest and that wouldn't be the case , and it is unfortunate , but people pull that type of stuff all the time , and without proof of purchase who is in the right legally or morally