Hi ALL
    I am looking at buying a used plasmacam
    does anyone have any advice
    things to look for.....
    questions to ask...
    ect......

thanks for any thoughts

RiDdLe

Make sure you buy the new version DHC2 ... I here it is far better than there older version!

I have a 4x4 dhc and love it! it takes a few sheets to get use to settings but in general simple to set up and use.

hi all, i want to buy a new plasma cam and ship it from the us, can anyone help me. Im in the uk.

Martyn

Martyn,
    Talk to the guys at Rapid Welding & Industrial Supplies in Hampshire.
    They're the local guys for PlasmaCAM & Samson....tell them Mick from Snap 'n Cut sent you.

Home Page

I have a DHCII 4X4 very nice machine mine has a down draft table that I have never seen on any others? I bough the machine about 3 months old. the down draft table encloses the entire underside of the table and funnels down in size to about a 10" hopper in the bottom with a slide door. makes it very nice to clean as it doesnt spray slag and stuff all over everywhere just down in the hopper and every so often piull the door open and it dumps into a bucket and walla no mess everywhere. Not real crazy about the factory grate setup as it lets stuff move or drop through to much for my likeing but that should be easy enough to redo a different set. I have flipped mine over but it still has the first set of original grates in it.

The DHC is a must have IMO
    I wish I could find a air scribe or router attachment for it. I have seen a few home mades but??

If you're not happy with the original grates, have a look at the ones I supply with the Snap 'n Cut breakaway machine torch mount. (plans only for the grates btw)
    Both the grates and the mount are the answer to a Plasmacam prayer....of course, I'm really biased but, just couldn't do with out either.

Mick.
    Home Page
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails grates-and-cd.jpg   IMG_0453.jpg