584,846 active members*
4,447 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: V23?

Question V23?

Has anyone purchased v23? If so how is it working for you? I have been thinking about purchasing it and would like more feed back for a few users.:cheers:

I have it on the way will let you know
    Randy

Save your money. From the company profile- way till its not bug infected.

Version 23 is an update from V22. Bobcad appears to release a new copy of the software every 12 months.

With Version 22 they provided one bug fix and then released Version 23. So if you had purchased Version 22 you now have to go out and pay for another copy of the software to stay current. This will cost you a lot more in the long run.

The one and only bug fix in V22 fixed a few of the significant issues with the product. So you really have no choice but the pay for a new version of the the software every 12 months if you become a Bobcad customer.

Also a lot of the known bugs in V22 still exist in Version23.

Have a look at some of the previous posts on this and other Bobcad forums and you should form a view very quickly about the quality of the product.

Also have a look at some of the competing product forums for a comparison.
    You will notice a large difference in the user experience reported by BobCad users compared to other CadCam product users.

I hope this helps.

thanks for the replies.

Good luck and i hope it works the 2 d is ok and thats all there 3d is the worst.