585,665 active members*
3,130 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

HELP ME ABOUT MPC03-LT CARD.

Hello all,

I am new on this forum, and i do product designing, i have a mpc03-lv card and dsp ver.4 software but that software is not good for my work. i am working on autocad and coreldraw for my project and i used to work on Universal laser in USA. i have some problem with dsp ver.4 if i try to cut circle the machine is not cut the right circle (CUT OVEL) and if i do some work on autocad and open in DSP every thing is chang i mean the size of my darwing. did any one know about other software for this card or new ver. may be i change the card? if any one know about any batter card with the software thats work with direct from autocad and coreldraw. pls give me the information and web address. pls. help me that machine is new for me and its come one week ago.

thanks
    alvi

Cool Cutting oval not circle problem

Hi Haroonalvi,
    I use a MPC03-LV control card and I agree, it is not the easiest to use. However, your problem sounds like the X and/or Y axis pulse settings are not correct. Check your settings both axis ..... Even if the circle becomes oval shaped in the Y axis, it could be due to X axis puls setting being to "small".

For reference, my laser's pulse unit settings are the same for both X and Y axis, (0.0063500000), even though on my table, my X is 500mm and my Y is 300mm

Hope this helps.

David
    DBTechServ Laser Systems LLC

hi david,

Frist of all very thanks for your reply. i try what you say it going batter but still not get right circle. do you know any software for this card batter than i have dsp ver. 4.0 or if you know any card that come with print driver. like ULS (Universal Laser System) have.
    again thanks for your reply.

Alvi

Smile The new version software for Mpc-03

Hi, i'm the tech support of Redsail Laser, the new version of MPC-03 card is 5.3 version, if you need it, please let me know, i can send it to you by email.

By the way, the version 5.3 software must work with a white color dongle, if you still use the old blue color dongle, it is not working with the new software.
    you can send back the old dongle to us and replace the white one.

The new version software has a driver for coreldraw.

Please feel free to contact us about your any qeustion about the laser engraver and laser cutter.
    http://www.hflaser.com

Quote Originally Posted by laser-engraver View Post
    Hi, i'm the tech support of Redsail Laser, the new version of MPC-03 card is 5.3 version, if you need it, please let me know, i can send it to you by email.

By the way, the version 5.3 software must work with a white color dongle, if you still use the old blue color dongle, it is not working with the new software.
    you can send back the old dongle to us and replace the white one.

The new version software has a driver for coreldraw.

Please feel free to contact us about your any qeustion about the laser engraver and laser cutter.
    Greetings Redsail Tech:

Thank you for signing up at CNC Zone. It will be great having you here to answer technical questions about software, motion cards, laser tubes and drive systems, etc. Welcome!

Skip

Re: HELP ME ABOUT MPC03-LT CARD.

Buen día necesito el software

Re: HELP ME ABOUT MPC03-LT CARD.

Attach the contents of your sysconfig.ini then we can debug it. The problem is likely the one stated earlier, that a motor encoder count is mismatched between the X and Y axis, so it is easy to read in this file and adjust.