585,599 active members*
3,665 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Deckel, Maho, Aciera, Abene Mills > Maho MH600E - CNC432 Data transfer problems
Page 2 of 2 12

Cool Re: Maho MH600E - CNC432 Data transfer problems

Quote Originally Posted by Grusse View Post
    I´m not use hyperterminal anymore, i only use Edgecam now and it works perfect! I don´t remember what protocol i was use, but i think it was the Xmodem?
    Hi!

Now, 10 years later
    Is there a good solution on this thing, i need a software, a free one? that can transfer the .nc files from a PC to the Maho Philips 432 control.
    I have the cable... (if i can use the same that Xnet use....)

The machine is going to be moved from our job and home to one of our colleege. And he wants to use it for hobby. So if there is any free software to transfer the files over to the controll, and maby DNC option, i would be glad!

Thanks
    My second homebuilt cnc machine cnczone.com/forums/norwegian_club_house/123977-ombygget_cnc_-_gecko_540_a.html

Re: Maho MH600E - CNC432 Data transfer problems

Quote Originally Posted by Vegabond View Post
    Hi!

Now, 10 years later
    Is there a good solution on this thing, i need a software, a free one? that can transfer the .nc files from a PC to the Maho Philips 432 control.

The machine is going to be moved from our job and home to one of our colleege. And he wants to use it for hobby. So if there is any free software to transfer the files over to the controll, and maby DNC option, i would be glad!

Thanks
    Solution for anyone in 2020

Despite the COVID madness, i got a dedicated DNC dripfeed device that works with my Maho600E2. CIMCO Edit works as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegabond View Post
    Hi!

Now, 10 years later

Thanks
    I have a problem with my rs232 ....can you tell me your solution ? Greets peter

Page 2 of 2 12