584,879 active members*
5,260 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 2 of 2 12
    Quote Originally Posted by darishd View Post
    Hello,I have problem with BOSCH CC300,PANEL STATUS..... NO DATA TRANSFER TO NC INTERFACE.... PANEL TRANSMITTER LINE FAULTY.
    Dear darisch, we have same error with grafic interface error. How can we solve it, could you give any answer,please.

Hi,

We have cc 300 cnc with pc 600 plc. When we turn on the machine, the plc is from stop to run and than suddenly turn stop mode again. And also the screen doesn' t open with main menu. It gives " grafic interface error ". Could we solve it, we need help, please.

Re: unlock code for BOSCH CNC CC220

AFTER RESET
    IF YOU HAVE ERROR 814
    INITIALIZE WITH CODE 630

SPS TIME INHIBIT
    IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA FOR THIS ERROR
    AND IF THERE IS A CABLE BETWEEN X11 PORT OF BOCH C220 AND X11 PORT OF CN PART

SPS time inhibit is normally a flat battery. Please forward system configuration to [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by JuanMatus View Post
    Does somebody knows the code for unlocking parameters memmory of BOSCH
    CNC C220. Also what means error m?ssage NC-FEHLER 2665?
    Dears all
    we have Trumpf make Tc 500 Turret Punch machine There using Bosch Controller ,In this Display showing Error 262, with Rest/Boot/Display Commends ,We Pressed these 3- Buttons ,But Any Changes Nil this display,Please Help me to Solve this issue ,This Machine Shutdown past 15 months ,Please reply me

Machine in India

Hi,
    Batteries need to be replaced once a year. System software needs to be reloaded from EEPROM including valid machine parameters. Then the relevant machine options must be set according to the list supply. Direct contact [email protected]

bosch cnc c100

Quote Originally Posted by apspalani View Post
    Dears all
    we have Trumpf make Tc 500 Turret Punch machine There using Bosch Controller ,In this Display showing Error 262, with Rest/Boot/Display Commends ,We Pressed these 3- Buttons ,But Any Changes Nil this display,Please Help me to Solve this issue ,This Machine Shutdown past 15 months ,Please reply me
    Hi, any movement in your issue? Have you tested all the batteries? Have you reload from EPROM? Do you have some documentation with configuration of your machine?

L.

Hello,I have problem with BOSCH CC200,PANEL STATUS..... NO DATA TRANSFER TO NC INTERFACE.... PANEL
    nc-interface :status error [halt}
    nc transmitterletung defekt
    Last edited by boschcc200; 01-13-2020 at 08:06 PM.

Hey yall so i just came across this thread. I am having trouble with my TR200 TRUMATIC cnc machine. It is giving the error clamps not closed even though they are all closed as it should be. I checked the PS-100 Bosch 24V-error light and it is red and it usually is off whenever th4e machine is running. Cleaned up the vent to make sure that the oil is releasing heat as it should. When i turn it off for a couple of hours it does react normal but then goes back to showing the same error. CLAMPS NOT CLOSED after running one or two programs. What could be the problem. I will greatly appreciate yalls help. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by KM2 View Post
    Hey yall so i just came across this thread. I am having trouble with my TR200 TRUMATIC cnc machine. It is giving the error clamps not closed even though they are all closed as it should be. I checked the PS-100 Bosch 24V-error light and it is red and it usually is off whenever th4e machine is running. Cleaned up the vent to make sure that the oil is releasing heat as it should. When i turn it off for a couple of hours it does react normal but then goes back to showing the same error. CLAMPS NOT CLOSED after running one or two programs. What could be the problem. I will greatly appreciate yalls help. Thanks.

1. Check the oil level
    2. When did you last changed the oil filter?
    3. Check pressure switch M43+S4 and input E44.7

You can contact me on [email protected]

Thanks

I have the same exact error on the screen. The control is bosch cc200 on a trumpf tc240 machine.

>No Data transfer to NC Interface
    >NC transmitter line defect!

Did anybody figure out how to solve this.

Thank you!!!

I have a few Wanderer Alpha400 VMC with Bosch CC300 and some other errors. Due to the worldwide chip crisis I decided to hack the bus and design a USB/Modbus-Interface card to make use of the old Bosch IO hardware.
    It can be accessed with LinuxCNC or any other PLC or CNC that supports Modbus.

For LinuxCNC I designed also a board as a plug and play replacement for the Bosch CNC Servo Card with compatible connectors and build in EXE units with up to 16-fold interpolation.
    Connected over Ethernet you can use any PC to run the CNC and control up to 9 CNC axis simultaneous.

So a retrofit can be done with less than 500€ invest for a machine with hundreds of IOs without any rewiring.

I will post all of my work on my site, also with code and hardware layouts: https://retrofit.center/work-inner/

Page 2 of 2 12