585,917 active members*
3,538 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

MAZAK SLANT TURN-28

HELLOW FRIENDS,WE HAVE RECENTLY PURCHASED A MACHINE MAZAK SLANT TURN 28 WITH MAZATROL CAM T3 CONTROLLER BUT THE MACHINE HAS COME WITHOUT ANY HARD COPIES OF THE NECESSARY PARAMETERS AND MANUALS.THE PROBLEM IS WHEN WE SWITCH ON SOME OF THE PARAMETERS SEEMS TO BE CLEARED AND LOOKS LIKE WE MAY HAVE TO GO FOR INITIALISING THE SYSTEM WITH FRESH NEW PARAMETERS.WHAT IS THERELEVENT MAZAK MANUAL.IS THERE ANY PROCEDURE AVAILABLE FOR THIS. HOW ABOUT THE PLC LOGIC? IS THERE ANY POSSIBILTY OF THE PLC ALSO GOT ERASED.HOW DO WE CHECK ALL THESE?WE ARE NEW TO THIS MAZAK OLD STUFF.HELP PLEASECHANDRU

sounds like you have to do a control re-initialization. this happens when the power is off for some time and the battery has failed. i have a copy of the procedure if you need one. send me private message with your email address and i will send it to you. you will have to be sure that you have a copy off the parameters somewhere. most the time a hard copy is found in the slot of one of the control cabinet doors.

Quote Originally Posted by CHANDRU View Post
    HELLOW FRIENDS,WE HAVE RECENTLY PURCHASED A MACHINE MAZAK SLANT TURN 28 WITH MAZATROL CAM T3 CONTROLLER BUT THE MACHINE HAS COME WITHOUT ANY HARD COPIES OF THE NECESSARY PARAMETERS AND MANUALS.THE PROBLEM IS WHEN WE SWITCH ON SOME OF THE PARAMETERS SEEMS TO BE CLEARED AND LOOKS LIKE WE MAY HAVE TO GO FOR INITIALISING THE SYSTEM WITH FRESH NEW PARAMETERS.WHAT IS THERELEVENT MAZAK MANUAL.IS THERE ANY PROCEDURE AVAILABLE FOR THIS. HOW ABOUT THE PLC LOGIC? IS THERE ANY POSSIBILTY OF THE PLC ALSO GOT ERASED.HOW DO WE CHECK ALL THESE?WE ARE NEW TO THIS MAZAK OLD STUFF.HELP PLEASECHANDRU
    check your email

Hello Friend ,
    Do you have Parameter for Mazak Slant Turn 30 Universal 1500 with Mazatrol T1.
    I loss the Parameter and Loaded with QT10 Parameter but the Turret can not work Properly and the Gear Shift also have a Problem if I loaded the Parameter QT10 to Slant Turn 30.
    I am sure has a different Parameter for Slant Turn 30 and QT10
    Please help me

Hello Friend ,
    Thank you so much for your respon.
    The Problem is the Turret Can not Index if I change the SQ Parameter the Turret can Index but the gear shift can not working Properly I am sure have a Parameter not match with my Slant Turn 30.
    Now I loaded the Parameter QT10 due to I dont have the Slant Turn 30 Parameter .
    Please send me through my email your slant turn 28 Parameter I hope it will work.
    [email protected]

MAZATROL T1
    Servo Drive : VALUTROL 6V30F3389
    NC System : MELDAS YL
    Controll Unit : UL52C
    Servo X Axis : TRA 41
    Servo Z Axis : TRA 61

Thank You,