5,239 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 1 of 2 12

Angry Heidenhain Tnc 430 Post Processor

Hello everybody.
    In the shop i'm working to,has been installed a 3 axis milling machine with
    a HEIDENHAIN TNC 430 controller.As i read in the manual
    this is not so similar with other contollers which are familliar to me(like YAZNAK FANUK OKUMA).As i use mastercam 8 for creating iso code files(G code)
    i tried all the default post processors of mastercam to generate g code
    but the result was pure.Is there a colleague whom i can speak with, about this matter and others like 'creation my own post processor ' for example,
    and their opinion about using or not the HEIDENHAIN'S or MAZATROL's controller software for creation programs running on the corresponding controllers.(HEIDENHAIN 430 and MAZATROL NEXUS lathe milling are the kinds we have in shop).
    Personally i prefer iso g code programming but there is a pushing from above
    to use the specific software of the above controllers for programming.
    As a new member of this forum i'd like to note that any other messages for
    relevant matters are welcome.
    Waiting for reply
    kind regards

Post TNC 426/430 Post for Mastercam

Dear friend, I wrote a very good post for Mastercam, and I willl stay glad to share with you.My post do all drill cycles in command, helical circular interpolation, and arcs in all planes: XY/YZ/XZ.
    I have tested this post extremely, so, I ensure for you that it´s a excellent post for heidenhain 426/430 systems.
    If you want test, I´m putting in attach with this message.
    The only problem is that was wrote for V9. I start in V8, but make some changes for V9.
    Hope that helps.
    If works for you, let me know.If not, let me know too.Maybe I can help you with the problem.
    Read the header for additional notes, about the resources included in post.
    Any doubt, contact me.If necessary, I do the changes for the post to V8 again.

Regards

Daniel
    Attached Files Attached Files

the heidenhain controller can be used in both heidenhain language and also g-code programming.
    you can also programm the controller directly at the machine as it is very user friendly.

Nevermind

When I operated the TNC 426/430 controllers, I had access to mastercam but rarely used it. Like mouldmaker said, it is a very friendly system. Once you get to know the language, you will do most of the programming at the control, in most cases it is quicker than mastercam. I even used to do a lot of basic 3D stuff at the control using and combination on plane swapping and the "Q" (parametric programming) functions which allow you to have the program calculate variables in a flash. One program I wrote for a previous company is still used today. They are manufacturers of jigging tables for fabricators. The tables have 100's of holes in them and range in 100mm increments from 1m x 1m to 3m x 3m. All the operator has to do to machine the specific size the customer ordered, is to answer 6 questions at the beginning of the program and the entire program self adjusts. Get into it, heidenhain is great stuff, you and the push from above won't regret it, and besides, use the oportunity to learn a new language while you can, as it will boost your position in your current job and also your future employability by others.

Good luck with it all.
    "A Helicopter Hovers Above The Ground, Kind Of Like A Brick Doesn't"
    Greetings From Down Under
    Dave Drain
    Akela Australia Pty. Ltd.

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Hi

TNC 530 and C40U is the best.

Good luck

Smile Heidenhain post

I fished this post off the internet quite a while ago. It's the best one I've used for the 426/430 control in conversational. I also was an ISO code user. Believe me over time you'll see the conversational is much eaiser to use.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Im going to use your post

thank you for posting that post I have A guy over from Iceland and he is now using mastercamm but could not find that post.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by CAMFUN View Post
    Dear friend, I wrote a very good post for Mastercam, and I willl stay glad to share with you.My post do all drill cycles in command, helical circular interpolation, and arcs in all planes: XY/YZ/XZ.
    I have tested this post extremely, so, I ensure for you that it´s a excellent post for heidenhain 426/430 systems.
    If you want test, I´m putting in attach with this message.
    The only problem is that was wrote for V9. I start in V8, but make some changes for V9.
    Hope that helps.
    If works for you, let me know.If not, let me know too.Maybe I can help you with the problem.
    Read the header for additional notes, about the resources included in post.
    Any doubt, contact me.If necessary, I do the changes for the post to V8 again.

Regards

Daniel

Hi
    My name is shajee i lookking for tnc 430 heidenhain controller post processor for cnc vertical milling machine. I need ISO code post processer for master cam version 9 or more or ...Please help me to send ...my mail is [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by gjames View Post
    thank you for posting that post I have A guy over from Iceland and he is now using mastercamm but could not find that post.

Thank you
    Dear Daniel
    Please post your postprocess so that I can try it machine
    Regards
    Shajee

Unhappy mastercamx -TNCremoNT

HI !
    i've rescently acquired TNCremont to send files to a TNC426HEIDENHEIN control.
    i'm trying to use it with mastercamX but i'm unable to postprocess with TNCREMONT.
    codes are not "G" but "L" like: "L X-11 Y0 FMAX"
    can some one tell me how to configure it ?
    i'm very new to this stuff, and i've been working on that machine since 6 months, i work files at home so they can be ready the day after, so i'm trying to make it work with my PC. My bosses dont seem to know how to do it...

THANKS!

4 AXIS HEIDENHAIN MASTERCAM V8

HI I NEED HEIDENHAIN POST TNC 430 4 AXIS MASTERCAM V8 PLEASE....
    [email protected]

Hello
    I just purchased a used eumach mc-800 vmc with heidenhain 430.
    i am trying to find the rs 232 pin maping so i can order or make a cable
    to connect to the pc. If anyone can help that would be great.

Thank you for your software, I am looking for a long time.

Have you done a search on google? Search for "heidenhain rs-232" and you will get numerous options. Check the Heidenhain website.

hi,
    I have to SolidCAM.
    [email protected]

Re: Heidenhain Tnc 360 Post Processor

Hi... help help help : solidcam tnc 360 post prosodur... [email protected]

Re: Heidenhain post

Once I download this file, where do I put it on my computer? I am using Mastercam X9 and it looks like I need an MMD file. Can someone help please?

Hi
    my name Asep
    i m locking for TNC 426/430 Post for Mastercam X5
    any body can help me to get it
    thank you

I am using workcn , mastercam powermill and solidcam. Please send me post prosedur. [email protected]

Page 1 of 2 12