584,866 active members*
5,141 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > Fanuc 10M parameter list for Mori - Help please?

Fanuc 10M parameter list for Mori - Help please?

Does anyone have a 10M control on a Mori Seiki MV Junior that could send their parameters?

I have been unable to back-up these since I got the machine due to a faulty comm board (won't send - only receives), and thought I could just be careful and make it. Stupid, I know. I should have written them down.

Over the weekend it got real cold in my shop and the back-up batteries went dead - so the machine did too...

Best regards,
    John

P.S. I've posted this on the Mori forum as well.

hi

Hello

Please send me you email I will send for you parameter

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by John_B View Post
    Does anyone have a 10M control on a Mori Seiki MV Junior that could send their parameters?

I have been unable to back-up these since I got the machine due to a faulty comm board (won't send - only receives), and thought I could just be careful and make it. Stupid, I know. I should have written them down.

Over the weekend it got real cold in my shop and the back-up batteries went dead - so the machine did too...

Best regards,
    John

P.S. I've posted this on the Mori forum as well.

Back online. Thanks for the help! Best regards, John B.

John B,I also lost my parameters due to a bad board.We had backups.But turned out to be for former jr we had with a yasnac control.Could you please forward a parameter list.Thanks,Mike

Mori parameters

Here is the file from the machine as we're running it now. I have a couple of small things to fine tune in the settings, but it's making chips right now - so I'll get to it later.

Hope this helps.
    John B
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: Mori parameters

Very cool, I've been in this situation.

Dear greenery_fr,

We read that you have all the parameters for the Mori Seiki MV Junior Fanuc 10M with Charge 30 tools, 1988 years. We have problem with loss of all parameters. I would ask if you could send us these parameters. We will be very grateful because I have been looking for parameters but no success. I think you are our last hope. Thanks in advance. I apologize for the anxiety. I'm waiting for an answer as soon as possible.

My e-mail: [email protected]

Best regards
    Iliyan Gaydarski

Jhon u haventhe pc
    Parameters?
    I need timer, counter keep relays...

Please send to me [email protected]

hey jhon B
    please help me!

IM LOST PARAMETERS SPINDLE

I need the parameters of the spindle da mori seiki mv jr fanuc 10m series
    I already typed in the inverter that uses the 4 keys all the values ​​described in the manual, but I believe that there are missing parameters to be typed because when I type the rotation in MDI nothing happens, or sometimes it turns from side to side in low rotation could I send a photo or the written parameters and the tables of the PC as TIMERS RELAY COUNTERS
    thank you
    my email [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by John_B View Post
    Here is the file from the machine as we're running it now. I have a couple of small things to fine tune in the settings, but it's making chips right now - so I'll get to it later.

Hope this helps.
    John B
    Hello John B I hope you could help me out directly or guide me in the right direction. I have a Okuma-Howa Millac 3VA with Fanuc system 10m. System Parameters have been lost due to dead battery. Could you help me get a backup for my machine? Please help.
    Best regards, Greg.

Quote Originally Posted by greenery_fr View Post
    Hello

Please send me you email I will send for you parameter

Regards
    Dear Sir could you by any chance have parameters for 1985 Okuma-Howa Millac 3VA WITH FANUC SYSTEM 10M? Or possibly contact information to someone who might have this backup? Thank you, best regards. Greg

Re: Fanuc 10M parameter list for Mori - Help please?

If anyone happens to have or get the parameters, I am desperate!! I'm almost at the point of scraping the machine because I can't get any help... I have a MV junior(20 tool) with a fanuc 10m controller.

if someone can give them to me I will be sure to pass them on to all the others looking for the same thing.

PM me your email

Sorry gents, no longer have that machine and the parameter backup went with it.

Not that you could use the parameters from a different machine though. The Okuma-Howa engineers set the parameters for the hardware they built that machine with, so the Mori parameters would probably not help much.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Re: Mori parameters

Hello,

Urgently needed:

CNC and PC parameters for a Mori Seiki MV-Junior with FANUC Series 10M control.

Can anybody help with parameters??
    can you help me plz
    sent me email [email protected]

Re: hi

hola amigos desde ya agradezco su ayuda requiero lo parámetros de respaldo de la maquina mori seiki mv junior control fanuc serie m-o.

agradezco su ayuda mi coreo [email protected] si podrían enviar la lista de todos los parámetro y de esa forma poder levantar la maquina
    Last edited by frank_1481; 02-02-2022 at 07:14 PM.

DEAR BRO.
    NOW, I NEED THE PARAMETER OF MILLING MV-JUNIOR WITH FANUC 10M ANALOG SYSTEM.
    THIS IS MY EMAI ADDRESS: [email protected].

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP.