585,760 active members*
3,825 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

DynaMyte 2400 Manuals

Hello!

I recently acquired a Dyna Myte 2400, does anyone per chance know where I might find a manual for this?

Also, I've read some rumors that this CNC is not programmed with M or G codes, can anyone validate this for me??

Thanks in Advance!

dyna mechatronics manual

I have 2 dyna mechatronics and i work evry day.....
    if you wat the manual send me your mail.

Bye!

I have a Dyna 2400 I use at my 'day job'. I have a scan of the manual around somewhere. If I can find it I'll send you a copy.

The Dyna controller is programmed in their on 'conversational' language. It's not too different from GCode. The biggest problem is the very limited 900 line memory. Several years ago I wrote a 'drip feeding' program to send it commands one at a time via the serial link and this worked OK. Depending on your firmware version it would work 90% of the time.

A few years ago I converted it to Mach III and have not looked back. I used all the stock drives and power supply and a home-made opto-isolated break out board (so the stock wiring just plugged right in.) You could use any available BOB though. I have a SmoothStepper from another project that I'm just waiting to try out on it too, so I can get away from being tied to the parallel port.
    Jeff Birt

Quote Originally Posted by VrSixed View Post
    Hello!

I recently acquired a Dyna Myte 2400, does anyone per chance know where I might find a manual for this?

Also, I've read some rumors that this CNC is not programmed with M or G codes, can anyone validate this for me??

Thanks in Advance!
    I know this is an old thread, but in case anyone needs them I have pdf's of the manuals. PM me your email and I can send them to you (for free, unlike some it seems...)

(for free, unlike some it seems...)
    I'm not sure if that was directed at me or if it was even called for, period...

Hmm...I put this up for download in April and mentioned it here on CNC Zone but I guess did not update this thread. Seems like there may have been a few different requests about the same time. Here is the download URL.

http://soigeneris.com/Documents/Dyna2400_Manuals.zip
    Jeff Birt

My apologies --- wasn't directed at you. In fact I think the copies I have are from you, though not directly

I'd been searching for manuals and kept running across people charging them. I think one guy mentioned it cost him $100 to get them!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff-Birt View Post
    I'm not sure if that was directed at me or if it was even called for, period...

Hmm...I put this up for download in April and mentioned it here on CNC Zone but I guess did not update this thread. Seems like there may have been a few different requests about the same time. Here is the download URL.

http://soigeneris.com/Documents/Dyna2400_Manuals.zip

Hi,

the link above doesn't work for me. Can somebody check or verify, please?

Göran

Sorry, I was trying to make the docs free to all but outside links to other websites are not allowed. If you replace 'cnczone' in the link with 'soigeneris' you should still be able to download them.
    Jeff Birt

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff-Birt View Post
    Sorry, I was trying to make the docs free to all but outside links to other websites are not allowed. If you replace 'cnczone' in the link with 'soigeneris' you should still be able to download them.
    Wonderful, worked great. Thank you,

Göran

I just got one these machine, I can't get the link to the manuals download to work even with the substitution in the url...is it me or is the link broken?

Nope they are still available you need to do the following take this URL:

http://cnczone.com/Documents/Dyna2400_Manuals.zip

remove this part: cnczone

and replace it with : soigeneris

I know it is a PITA but thems the rules...
    Jeff Birt