584,854 active members*
4,180 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > CNC Swiss Screw Machines > Happy to help with any Tornos questions.
Page 3 of 4 1234
    Help for Tornos Bechler ENC 74 - Sliding Head CNC

I am planning to buy USED Machine ---- Tornos Bechler ENC 74 - Sliding Head CNC machine - Make 1993 year

Can anyone will provide me its operation manual in english language and the programming method for this machine.

Also please provide me the details about this machine for its milling operation that whether this machine is useful for slotting and face milling operations.

My email id - [email protected]

This Machine is having Fanuc control - OTT - C

Thanks and Kind Regards,

Piyush Patel

Metal Dynamics India

Hi everybody,
    I'm newer in this forum and i have an electrical problem with my Tornos 26/32. the fuse who protect the motor axis S1 blows after 1hours or 3hours. I check the motor and the power part it's ok.
    Can you help me please ? Thank you.

how do i change the language of Fanuc O-TT cotroller. my machine is ENC 164 and i think the language is in German and i would like in English.

Quote Originally Posted by zaman View Post
    how do i change the language of Fanuc O-TT cotroller. my machine is ENC 164 and i think the language is in German and i would like in English.
    Hi
    You have to set Optional paramater 904. Set to 00000000.
    Currently its german that means it must be 00000010.

There use to be a Dr. Deco who worked for Tornos named Karl. Damn good programmer. I spent a week with him and went back a few years later for some advanced work. Do you know Karl?

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mikeswiss View Post
    There use to be a Dr. Deco who worked for Tornos named Karl. Damn good programmer. I spent a week with him and went back a few years later for some advanced work. Do you know Karl?

Mike
    Hi Mike

No, I don't know Karl. AFAIK he used to work for Tornos USA. I think he left the company several years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Deco-Doctor View Post
    Hi Mike

No, I don't know Karl. AFAIK he used to work for Tornos USA. I think he left the company several years ago.
    At one time he had his own website called Dr. Deco. It was strictly a programming site and he charged a fee to help guide people thru the numerous alarms in the TB Deco software. He also would flat out write the program if you sent him a drawing. He trained me too well so I never used him. I heard he is now writing childrens books.

Deco-Doc,
    hello, can you advise me how to program the 'detector' tool breakage sensors into my part program? I've enabled it on the machine, a Deco 10a, and it alarms the machine out first check and I cant seem to disable it so I can run without the sensors until I figure out their correct implementation.

Quote Originally Posted by jason.scorned View Post
    Deco-Doc,
    hello, can you advise me how to program the 'detector' tool breakage sensors into my part program? I've enabled it on the machine, a Deco 10a, and it alarms the machine out first check and I cant seem to disable it so I can run without the sensors until I figure out their correct implementation.
    It's just an M32 for the front working and an M34 for the backworking. Delete it out of your program and it'll run just fine.

It's just an M32 for the front working and an M34 for the backworking. Delete it out of your program and it'll run just fine.
    I entered those M codes in MDI mode to test and set up the Detectors. I thought they were all set and added what I thought was the right code in the .part but when I couldn't get the part pgm to run with them I took out the code but the check remains and alarms the machine out.

I'd like them to be in the program, it's a spot, drill, tap sequence in both front and back operation. Would you advise me on the correct implementation to check for drill breakage, possibly part presence?
    It would be greatly appreciated.. Buying a used Tornos as my first cnc machine has been like being left on the moon as far as the amount of help there is online in forums. And unfortunately the help files within TB-Deco are not very, uh, helpful.

I found that I in fact did leave an M35 in the program which I took out... I would still like to implement them correctly so any help would be great. I'm not sure where exactly I should place the M's and which ones/order. I had M35/G4 in the part ejection icon at the bottom.

Re: Happy to help with any Tornos questions.

Hey all,
    Im looking for a programming manual, program examples, or any training/reference materials for almost any newer Tornos machine (lke 2004 or newer).

Any help is appreciated. PM me and ill send you my email.

Thanks
    CNC Product Manager / Training Consultant

Hi,guys. I have bought used Tornos Deco 2000/20 y.m 1999 and I`m looking for any manuals. Can somebody help me? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by barabashserghei View Post
    Hi,guys. I have bought used Tornos Deco 2000/20 y.m 1999 and I`m looking for any manuals. Can somebody help me? Thanks in advance.
    You can always just ask Roland at Tornos in CT for manuals or help with anything mechanical. The guy knows everything about the Deco's. (203)702 8704... If your located in Southern California I can provide some services.

Hello Everyone!
    I'm new to this forum, but hoping a huge help! We've got a Tornos ENC-264 (From earli 90's) with a Fanuc 0-T. We've got a manual for it in German, but i only speak english (even if it's not correct). I couldn't find anything on that manual regarding to measuring geometry. On channel 1, Tools are only measured in "Z", all X geometries are 0.00mm. On channel two i can see all tools geometries has X; Z coordinates. I've never used this machine before, only other fanuc 18-21 and mitsubishi controllers. I tought if i touch my tool nose to a bar, which is in the collet, and measure it, then go into Offset/Geometry, put for eg. X16.00 i get the measure software key, hit it, then all done. But there is no measure button arise. So i tried in another way, i saw in this forum, that on Fanuc 0-T i can hit MX10 then input, still does nothing. I'm lost. Does anyone have an english manual for this machine, or does anyone have any idea how to get the tool geometries either in X; and Z directions? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hello Tornos doc! I've got an issue with my ENC-264. The problem is, at the begining of the program, when the cutoff tool makes a clear cut, the main head supposed to go back, with open collet (In Z direction). But instead it goes right towards the tools (with open collet), and an error code arise (It's in end position -Z), so i can not produce anything. Do you have idea, how to get it back to work?
    Header Looks as:
    G161 A16.0 B0.03 C0202 F-92.0 h3.0 I0 K1 J1 M40 Q0 R50 S600 T1800
    This program was good for more then 2 years, and all of a sudden Head1 got crazy. I hav no idea what happaned.
    Thanks.

At one time he had his own website called Dr. Deco. It was strictly a programming site and he charged a fee to help guide people thru the numerous alarms in the TB Deco software. He also would flat out write the program if you sent him a drawing. He trained me too well so I never used him. I heard he is now writing childrens books.
    Good for him. I'm just learning of him from a coworker that had a cd with some of his training materials. Unfortunately the disc appears to be irreparably damaged. If you know how to contact him, or have a copy of those training files, please let me know.

I've a problem with my g952 macro. i cant seem to control the position of the eccentric. any help would be awesome

G952 P1=8 P2=0.5 P3=-14,6 P4=10 P5=1,4 P6=0.05 P7=0.2 P8=1 P9=2 P10=2 P11=90

Hi!

What is the easiest way to program variable macros to subprogram?

I want to do subprogram what fill e.g variable macro #520 to number 100.

So can/how i do subprogram what i run and then macro is filled?

Also how i can program PMC DGN bit?

I want to program DGN number e.g X0050 bit 2 to 0 or 1.

Can i do M or G code of that?

Quote Originally Posted by cncmacromach View Post
    Hi!
    What is the easiest way to program variable macros to subprogram?
    I want to do subprogram what fill e.g variable macro #520 to number 100.
    So can/how i do subprogram what i run and then macro is filled?
    Also how i can program PMC DGN bit?
    I want to program DGN number e.g X0050 bit 2 to 0 or 1.
    Can i do M or G code of that?
    Are you asking about something programmed on TbDeco (a Deco or Evo Deco machine) or is the an ISO standard code machine like the ST or GT?
    CNC Product Manager / Training Consultant

Quote Originally Posted by MCImes View Post
    Are you asking about something programmed on TbDeco (a Deco or Evo Deco machine) or is the an ISO standard code machine like the ST or GT?
    MCImes, you have experience on newer Tornos? ST-26, GT's, Nano's, Multiswiss etc?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 4 1234