585,555 active members*
3,482 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Cool MORI SL-3A YASNAC 2000B CONTROL

Hello,
    I am looking for a operators manuel for a yasnac 2000b control. I am rtying to hook up a btr to send a program can`t seem to get it to work. Any help would be very much appreciated .
    [email protected]
    Thank you
    Jason:

Give some info on your BTR. the PC you are using. The software, and the Com. cable.

It's all got to right.

JT

Try http://www.drives.com. Go downloads - browse - by controller. When you are in the page select the cnc model.

kcho,

The 2000B is not supported by Yaskawa on their site. They only go back as far as 2000G.

Also, Yaskawa could care less about BTR's. They are not and were not Factory options. So there is no support from them.

The best way to get a BTR working is either use the old Mori tech that I used. He MADE the board and gave me everything I needed to hook up the Job. Or use one of the reputable BTR manufactures in the CNC community.

JT

The hardware is the same in two cnc models. I have to put SigmaII instead the original MR DC servos and I used the 2000G Manuals.
    Recomend Jason your tecnician.

Carlos

I have a 2000b control and successfully use a BTR from Omega in Dallas phone 817 633 2895 ask for Tommy. The computer needs to be using windows 97 and the software runs in a DOS window. Newer Windows will not work because they use USB which is too fast. I am glad to help further if needed. You will have to make a new cable which I have done myself. I have not been able to drip feed my machine but expect it will be possible. Only recently have my programs been large enough to need to drip feed. Unfortunately, my machine is down right now.

Could you be so kind if you have parameters below 70? My machine may have some issues with disturbed parameters versus a board problem and I am hoping to find others with 2000b to compare with mine.

Thanks
    Keith Clark
    Oklahoma City