585,753 active members*
4,274 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

anilam 3300 help

i am installing a anilam 3300mk controle on my supermax mill. i don't have the wiring diagrams for it. need help with a few wires coming from the servo cabinet. one group of wires come out of the upper rear case and are heavy gage wires. possibly for the motor. there is anouther group coming out of the lower rear. does the 220 lines feed into the controle box? i can send pics of what im talking about. thanks kevin

Unhappy New to cnczone Have 3300

I have a anilam 3300.I can send pictures via emai. I don't know how this site works but if you can send picture of the area in guestion I'll do my best to help. I mounted mine on a Bridgeport copy then added the retro Z assembly.
    I also need help. Up untill yesterday evety thing worked fine. I fired it up pushed the home button Z went home Y went home but as soon as X touched the limit switch all the servos shut off. I reset and the servo came back on but the same thing kept happening. I'm stumped? Any one out there got an answer?

Sounds like you hit the limit switch instead of the home switch which may not be working. I've got a 3300 and 4200 and I think they both use a home and limit switch not as one. For sure the 4200 is set up this way. So if the home switch is not working the machine will servo off when the limit switch is hit.